Coronation Street #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to know what’s wrong with the My Family house, used to love that show and have been considering rewatching it on iplayer😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’d love to know your thoughts on the apartment in friends! I too have thought about it so many times to the point I have to remind myself it’s a tv set and not a real apartment :ROFLMAO:
The little window beside the sink would look over the stairs. And the bathroom would be in the staircase...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nina has been annoying me all week , being a witch to asher and getting involved with abi and Kevin (couldn't believe the cheek what's it to do with her lol) but I did agree that Corey needs to suffer properly in prison not shot , they better not kill him off

Reactions: 7
Nina has been annoying me all week , being a witch to asher and getting involved with abi and Kevin (couldn't believe the cheek what's it to do with her lol) but I did agree that Corey needs to suffer properly in prison not shot , they better not kill him off
Nina has this way of talking to people in a sarcastic/patronising way. It’s the intonation in her voice. And she’s been a right witch to Roy despite the fact he’s stood by her over the last few months

She’s getting on my nerves too, but then she always did. Asha needs to stop pining over her as well

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Anyone else think Johnny’s going to die in the big episodes next week?? Bit sus how he’s all of sudden reappeared and I saw a spoiler of him trying to save Jenny. On another note I agree with everyone on Jack’s awful acting, I have to skip through his scenes 🤣

Reactions: 9
Anyone else think Johnny’s going to die in the big episodes next week?? Bit sus how he’s all of sudden reappeared and I saw a spoiler of him trying to save Jenny. On another note I agree with everyone on Jack’s awful acting, I have to skip through his scenes 🤣
If I was a betting girl I would definitely have a few quid on Johnny biting the dust this week .

He's probably perfect for it. He's been in long enough that everyone will care but the last year or so he has done virtually nothing. His split from Jenny was the beginning of the end for Johnny.

Reactions: 4
Wheres this storyline with jenny new guy heading to? Linked to johny? I cant fathom it out.

Reactions: 1
I want to know what’s wrong with the My Family house, used to love that show and have been considering rewatching it on iplayer😅
The positioning of the kitchen in relation to the rest of the house doesn't make sense, especially the conservatory bit and front door.
The set changed quite a bit between the first series and the later ones.

This sinkhole story….it’s not an actual sinkhole? It was man-made by the dastardly Ray Crosby to persuade the Plats to sell. Now it’s suddenly a spreading sinkhole with Victorian sewers?? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Natasha will croak it and ickle Sam will go live with Nick and Leanne. (Yay I say sarcastically lol).

Reactions: 5
No idea, but probably either Natasha or Johnny!!
Though could think of quite a few I'd chuck in the sink hole!!!
there's an article showing Johnny trying to save jenny but didn't say if any die.... well the headline didn't 🤣 couldn't be arsed reading but I don't think it would have given it away

there's an article showing Johnny trying to save jenny but didn't say if any die.... well the headline didn't 🤣 couldn't be arsed reading but I don't think it would have given it away
Times like this in a soap I really wish it would be a total surprise/ shock who dies!

Reactions: 1
I can't understand the whole sink hole thing and the fact it has been left as it is for so long with the house so near to it never mind the fact everyone everyone has been allowed to carry on living there.

The sink hole appears, David got some random guy in to look at it (who happened to be in Ray's pocket) and then it's just left for months on end. I'm pretty sure if a sink hole appeared like that in real life there would have been engineers and health and safety types all over the place and checking out the whole street. It's been a stupid storyline from start to finish.

Reactions: 12
Exactly. My understanding was that it was created by one of Crosby’s men to make David sell. Not an actual sinkhole at all.

Reactions: 5
I can't understand the whole sink hole thing and the fact it has been left as it is for so long with the house so near to it never mind the fact everyone everyone has been allowed to carry on living there.

The sink hole appears, David got some random guy in to look at it (who happened to be in Ray's pocket) and then it's just left for months on end. I'm pretty sure if a sink hole appeared like that in real life there would have been engineers and health and safety types all over the place and checking out the whole street. It's been a stupid storyline from start to finish.
The whole street (or the newer side of the street) would have been evacuated whilst the council/H&S checked all the land of the houses on that side of the street. It would have been the talking point for all the local residents, probably on the local news as well

Instead they seemed convinced the ‘sinkhole’ is only confined to that one area, not at all concerned that the hole may get bigger bit by bit which may put the foundations of the house at risk, happy to let the kids play out in the back garden, nobody else has spoken about it other than the Platts, the near neighbours have never shown any concern that the same thing may happen to them, no furore amongst the community or the local press

Its one of the more bizarre storylines over the last year or so

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.