Coronation Street #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only started paying attention to her nails from her hen do, a mechanic with perfect nails & Alina the nail tech has gone back to Romania 👀
Everytime they mention the sinkhole, I always say it's man made, just fill it in. Do the Platys know that Ray paid someone to do it?

I also keep staring at Abbie's nails, the first time I noticed them was when Seb was in hospital and they are still the same red manicure. I thought maybe she's had them done for the wedding, but now it's just ridiculous as she's a mechanic and been missing for months, would she be getting her nails done, would that really be a priority?

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who finds it odd! Would it have been so hard to ask the actress to not go to the nail bar for a couple of weeks? Especially with all the hand close ups we're getting. Guarantee she won't have even chipped one after falling into the sewer!

Reactions: 8
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who finds it odd! Would it have been so hard to ask the actress to not go to the nail bar for a couple of weeks? Especially with all the hand close ups we're getting. Guarantee she won't have even chipped one after falling into the sewer!
Yeah I noticed this too. It looks so odd with her greasy hair, no makeup in her mechanic's overalls with bright red nails 😆

Reactions: 3
I wonder if Corey will end up with injuries meaning he has to use a wheelchair and his football career is over?

Abbie's perfect manicure was annoying me too. It was so glaringly wierd I thought it must part of a storyline (don't think it was).

Reactions: 7
I absolutely agree about Abby! In my opinion if you play a part you should look/ dress like them. Abby always mentions that she isnt a girly girl and just before seb died mentioned that she has no idea about how to dress/ do makeup etc yet she has blatant lip fillers, botox and perfect nails. I think the actress should be told to look the part or find an actress who is happy to look more like 'abby' thats how seriously I take these things ha ha.

I wonder if Corey will end up with injuries meaning he has to use a wheelchair and his football career is over?

Abbie's perfect manicure was annoying me too. It was so glaringly wierd I thought it must part of a storyline (don't think it was).
I wondered that about Corey as there was a great big rock on top of him as he was lying there.

Reactions: 6
I absolutely agree about Abby! In my opinion if you play a part you should look/ dress like them. Abby always mentions that she isnt a girly girl and just before seb died mentioned that she has no idea about how to dress/ do makeup etc yet she has blatant lip fillers, botox and perfect nails. I think the actress should be told to look the part or find an actress who is happy to look more like 'abby' thats how seriously I take these things ha ha.
I've heard it mentioned that she's had lots of work done before but I can't quite see it. Probably, as she does look very young for 46 but her face still moves 😅
I looked at some pictures of her when she was younger and yeah her face is a lot smoother now. She's always had very full lips though so I don't think they're fillers.
None of this is important of course I'm just bored 😂

Ohh yeah thats a good prediction, as long as he doesn't die and gets his comeuppance.

People on twitter are right too in that they've totally ruined the hate crime storyline and gone too far with it , turned it into a bit of a joke it's like a spoof

Reactions: 11
I couldn't stop laughing last night at just how ridiculous and far fetched the whole thing was!

How can so much happen on one tiny street? I know its a soap but its just stupid and unrealistic.

So all these people are falling down a man made sink hole into Victorian sewers?

At the same time there is a car broken down and a tow truck on an empty stretch of road with other residents of said street, and along comes a prison van containing Harvey who causes an accident, and just so happens he wants to go to the very street these residents are from to kill one of their neighbours.

The red nails on Abby!
The fake rain.
Roy being in the same room as Carla and not even acknowledging her, aren't they supposed to be really close?
Kirk coming out of that coffin as a mummy and then just chatting away to them all while he is meant to be in character.
Nina being nosey AF! i would literally tell her to duck off 😂 pardon my French!

I think they will kill off Natasha - I don't mind her, I can tolerate her a lot more than half the street combined.
I feel like they might kill off Ryan, think he was mentioned briefly.
Think Johnny is a goner.

I like Asha and her twin, genuinely think they are a breath of fresh air on there, half the younger cast are really showing the older ones up.

Anyway, that is enough of my corrie rant. haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I didn't even notice Abbi's nails....I was too busy being annoyed by how often she unwrapped, then wrapped, then unwrapped, then wrapped that bloody gun 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've heard it mentioned that she's had lots of work done before but I can't quite see it. Probably, as she does look very young for 46 but her face still moves 😅
I looked at some pictures of her when she was younger and yeah her face is a lot smoother now. She's always had very full lips though so I don't think they're fillers.
None of this is important of course I'm just bored 😂
I still think she looks the same as she did in Shameless.

I quite enjoyed Corrie, it was something different although a bit panto like! I too noticed Abi's nails when she returned after being missing for weeks. I think her botox is very obvious as when she was sobbing weeks ago, her face didn't move. Especially her forehead.

I thought the sinkhole was in Platts garden but didn't Abi and Corey fall through the floor in the Bistro?

Reactions: 4
I think Corey will shoot Abi and go on the run. Aadi will have escaped the car just before it blew but will hate Dev for leaving him.

The car scene with Natasha was odd. I think she's on the axing block. If her and Johnny die then that wouldn't be a major loss and is just getting rid of the deadwood.

I quite enjoyed Corrie, it was something different although a bit panto like! I too noticed Abi's nails when she returned after being missing for weeks. I think her botox is very obvious as when she was sobbing weeks ago, her face didn't move. Especially her forehead.

I thought the sinkhole was in Platts garden but didn't Abi and Corey fall through the floor in the Bistro?
The Horrornation Street thing is taking place in the old brewery not in the Bistro.

I don’t get the whole ‘Dev choosing Asha over Aadi’ thing, he didn’t know if his daughter was alive! Of course she would be his priority. Yes he could have got Aadi out first to help, but he said he couldn’t feel his legs so it would have been a long process AND it’s often said to not move someone if they’ve been injured because you can cause more damage if it’s not done by a professional.

I don’t get the whole ‘Dev choosing Asha over Aadi’ thing, he didn’t know if his daughter was alive! Of course she would be his priority. Yes he could have got Aadi out first to help, but he said he couldn’t feel his legs so it would have been a long process AND it’s often said to not move someone if they’ve been injured because you can cause more damage if it’s not done by a professional.
That’s the logical explanation of it. I think it was done to stir up emotions that were already there (I don’t think Aadi is dead). Dev has always favoured Asha over Aadi and tbf if I already felt that my parent favoured my twin over me I’d be pretty gutted that they chose to save them first when I was begging for them to get me out (Aadi will not see it logically).

It's been a bit of a slow burner of story ... Asha always seems to get the attention because she's such a drama queen and Aadi is always second in Dev's thoughts. It started when Aadi was saying about Dev not paying any attention to his relationship with Summer but was all over Asha and Nina. Then there was the 'lad's holiday which Asha then crashed and they changed all of what they were doing to suit her. Then he chose Asha in the car.

Reactions: 7
Yeah I think everyone is right and they are going down the route or asha being the favourite. I also think asha treats adi the way she does out of anger from the way nina makes her feel (obviously the usual love/hate sibling relationship too)

Ah thanks! I didn't realise. Where is the old brewery?
I'm not entirely sure. It appeared when Ray & Debbie were buying up the street for development. The residents had a protest and sit in to stop them developing it saying it was of historical interest. That is how Debbie owns it because it was part of Ray's portfolio by then.

I think it's behind Underworld/Platts/Metcalfs/Bistro ... That side of the road.

Reactions: 2
I'm not entirely sure. It appeared when Ray & Debbie were buying up the street for development. The residents had a protest and sit in to stop them developing it saying it was of historical interest. That is how Debbie owns it because it was part of Ray's portfolio by then.

I think it's behind Underworld/Platts/Metcalfs/Bistro ... That side of the road.
importedImage3349de66-1bad-47d3-8125-333d1754789c.jpeg.jpg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.