Coronation Street #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yazmeen would have been the first to complain to the council about the hole followed by Sal.

Reactions: 3
Yazmeen would have been the first to complain to the council about the hole followed by Sal.
Sally is driving herself mad over people parking in the Street but couldn't give two hoots about the massive sink whole in her neighbours garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If they’ve killed off Aadi I’m going to be well upset.
I was really starting to like him! Hopefully not though cos they were building up the thing about Dev choosing Asha over him so he's probably not dead and I expect we'll have some very angsty father/son scenes to look forward to 😅

Reactions: 12
I was really starting to like him! Hopefully not though cos they were building up the thing about Dev choosing Asha over him so he's probably not dead and I expect we'll have some very angsty father/son scenes to look forward to 😅
Yes this. Chose Asha over him. I'd be a pissed off over that too tbh.

Reactions: 5
It's like the hollyoaks storyline (if anyone watches that) where misbah picked yasmine over imran in the car accident

Reactions: 5
If they’ve killed off Aadi I’m going to be well upset.
This was me, I think he’s a fantastic addiction to the cast.

Horror Nation Street 🤐
The episodes tonight were daft as and I don’t think it was intentional.
Big bad wolf Corey and Abi as Red Riding Hood 😂 what must they have all thought when they got the script.
Kevin would of drowned in the rain water all the time lay there.
Nice to see Will Mellor back though with his big tool in his hand at the end 😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well this weeks episodes won’t be winning any awards.
They are entertaining in a car crash way - but so odd.
What the hell were they thinking?
No doubt Corey will end up with the gun. And be overheard saying 'I'll kill you like I killed your pathetic son' (or something like that).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The bad CGI storm effect when 2 Pints was stood on top of the prison van 😁😁 He didn’t even look wet

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.