Coronation Street #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alina’s gone for good? That’s how they choose to wrap it up?
She is not gone for good just yet, but the actress did state the her last day on set was this week. So we will have a few more weeks of Alina but the character will be leaving for good soon.

Reactions: 7
She is not gone for good just yet, but the actress did state the her last day on set was this week. So we will have a few more weeks of Alina but the character will be leaving for good soon.
Interesting. I wonder what will happen with the pregnancy story line then. I can't imagine Tyrone will just accept that he's never gonna see his child again.

Reactions: 2
I feel like they really didn’t need to make Alina pregnant again. The situation is already messy as is.

Reactions: 12
Also isn't it very quick to get pregnant again? When did they even sleep together? 😅
I feel like the fire just happened, and then the miscarriage, Tyrone and Fizz dealing with Hope, Tyrone switching back and forth between Fizz and Alina... I feel like they've just been miserable and arguing all the time since the miscarriage- when are they having sex?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I feel sorry for Tyrone tonight. Yeah he's been a dick but he doesn't deserve to not know his kid.
I mean he’s shown hardly any support to Alina losing their baby and has just focused on fire starter Hope. Plus he never told Alina the extent of Hope’s actions. Yeah I wouldn’t trust him with my child!

I think she meant that what we are this weekend was her last day on set, that’s how I read it? Because she’s moved back to London and has posted her farewells on Instagram. I really like the actress, she seems a lovely person and Alina deserved more than her silly storyline with Tyrone.

Reactions: 5
I feel like they really didn’t need to make Alina pregnant again. The situation is already messy as is.
That was so unnecessary. Hopefully it will be a false alarm.

I'm glad Alina is leaving. Nothing personal against the actress but the character leaves me cold.

Reactions: 8
I feel bad for the actress/character. Alina used to be a likeable character with potential to explore but they ruined her and made everyone dislike her or at least find her annoying. Feels like she's leaving under a cloud.

Reactions: 9
thoughts on new max?? While he’s miles better than the old one and I’m all for recasting younger characters but I hate it when they give them full personality transplants with it!!

Reactions: 12
Rita and Ken looked incredibly frail. I had such a shock as I’m more of a Classic Corrie fan where they’re much younger, obviously, in 1999. Tuning back into current corrie I felt they were both struggling a fair bit.
Also, Summer looks years older than Aadi she could be his young teacher, social worker …. Definitely not girlfriend, they look nothing like the same age.

Reactions: 8
David telling Max that Gail told them when they left the house they were ‘ambassadors for the family’ 🤣🤣 me & my husband laughed for ages at that, couldn’t come from anyone better than David after all the dramas he’s caused 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just seen a clip of Zeedan coming back and he looks strange - had his hair cut like a lego man.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
David telling Max that Gail told them when they left the house they were ‘ambassadors for the family’ 🤣🤣 me & my husband laughed for ages at that, couldn’t come from anyone better than David after all the dramas he’s caused 🤣🤣
David was nearly as camp as Sean in that scene!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I found it really funny when Tyrone was under the table :ROFLMAO:
Still can't stand Alina although she seems nice enough this storyline has just ruined things for me w/rt her character. Don't like Tyrone and Alina together but don't really care for Fiz and Tyrone either, hope they don't put them back together. Another one wondering when Tyrone and Alina had time to shag in between all the arguing, the fire and the miscarriage, it (the new pregnancy) feels like a red herring to me

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.