Coronation Street #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god they haven't done this so they can keep a baddy on the street for years have they? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
I can just sense this is going to be another thing they drag on for months.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
This whole business of locking up innocent people is just very,very boring now. I could have guessed the verdict weeks ago.

Have Corrie run out of ideas? It's so tedious.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Omg this is a joke 🤬 like an above comment said how many times can a soap do an injustice story line. I know the real life justice system is a joke but not very often the wrong verdict like this 🤬 it's obvious they are building up to getting kelly out though, they are trying to make her look as innocent as possible so she can move back to the street

Another innocent person sent off to prison 🙄 This will drag out for 6 months now. How can a jury convict with that kind of evidence? Ridiculous. Even if they couldn’t find enough to convict Corey, there’s definitely only circumstantial evidence to convict Kelly. It’s just not realistic at all. Why go to all the bother and drama of Nina recovering her memory of events? Where was the professional evidence to say that such memories can be successfully recovered? Then the question over the dodgy job given to the father of the other lad 🙄🙄🙄 I have sat on jury twice, you need at least 10 people for a majority verdict who must find guilt beyond a reasonable doubt in criminal cases. Yeah Corrie that happened on that kind of flimsy evidence 🙄🙄 and don’t get me started on the prosecution not questioning one of the defendants at all….sloppy research by the writers

• Heart
Another innocent person sent off to prison 🙄 This will drag out for 6 months now. How can a jury convict with that kind of evidence? Ridiculous. Even if they couldn’t find enough to convict Corey, there’s definitely only circumstantial evidence to convict Kelly. It’s just not realistic at all. Why go to all the bother and drama of Nina recovering her memory of events? Where was the professional evidence to say that such memories can be successfully recovered? Then the question over the dodgy job given to the father of the other lad 🙄🙄🙄 I have sat on jury twice, you need at least 10 people for a majority verdict who must find guilt beyond a reasonable doubt in criminal cases. Yeah Corrie that happened on that kind of flimsy evidence 🙄🙄 and don’t get me started on the prosecution not questioning one of the defendants at all….sloppy research by the writers
Also the fact Corey got rid of his clothes if that doesn't say GUILTY I don't know what does! If anything they should have found them both guilty.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah exactly this!! I've not done jury service myself but I've known people who have and I remember my friend doing it about an assault case (not as serious as murder) but they pretty much all agreed the person was guilty from their own opinions but there wasn't enough evidence to find them guilty

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yeah exactly this!! I've not done jury service myself but I've known people who have and I remember my friend doing it about an assault case (not as serious as murder) but they pretty much all agreed the person was guilty from their own opinions but there wasn't enough evidence to find them guilty
Until you've sat on a jury and have that responsibility of potentially putting someone in jail for a very long time, you realise how serious your decision is. 'Beyond reasonable doubt' carries a lot of weight in the decision making. Kelly would never have been convicted or at the very least they'd have both been found guilty.

As for Imran .... I'm not angry, just disappointed. 😁

Reactions: 12
They were doing so well. Some of the episodes during this court case were quite good. Then they went and ruined it. What a disappointment.

The fact he winked at Abi it made my blood boil!
He plays the role very well. The younger cast members have done a brilliant job.

The only one doing my head in is Simon. Why is he so involved all of a sudden? I know he got on with Kelly but his involvement seems a bit odd.

Reactions: 16
He plays the role very well. The younger cast members have done a brilliant job.

The only one doing my head in is Simon. Why is he so involved all of a sudden? I know he got on with Kelly but his involvement seems a bit odd.
I think they needed him to push the storyline along with Nina remembering things.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.