Coronation Street #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is everyone treating Leanne like a saint? She's been moody about taking in Sam from the off, and even more so after his mum died. She's a nasty, selfish mare! All the things she made Nick do for Oliver and Simon, yet is making him feel bad for wanting to care for his son!!! The cheek of her!

Also; it's perfectly fine to drag Sam out of his home because 'Natasha isn't there anymore', but no one dare ask Leanne to move because the flat is 'full of Oliver'. I dislike her character so much!

Reactions: 12
Why is everyone treating Leanne like a saint? She's been moody about taking in Sam from the off, and even more so after his mum died. She's a nasty, selfish mare! All the things she made Nick do for Oliver and Simon, yet is making him feel bad for wanting to care for his son!!! The cheek of her!

Also; it's perfectly fine to drag Sam out of his home because 'Natasha isn't there anymore', but no one dare ask Leanne to move because the flat is 'full of Oliver'. I dislike her character so much!
I know you're so right , especially the last bit!! Isn't the flat where she died as well?? Wtf!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sam can’t live in his home because the flat where his mother’s blood has stained the floor is more convenient

Reactions: 7
Just watching Johnny’s funeral. Why are they all distancing? I thought that ended ages ago. Even those in bubbles who are couples like Peter and Carla not hugging it’s just weird.

Reactions: 2
I read a potential spoiler involving Kelly and Simon in the express.
[/SPOILER according to the express, Jacob comes back and tries to get Kelly to sell drugs and visits Simon. The express said he might kill Simon, fingers crossed.]

• Haha
Just watching Johnny’s funeral. Why are they all distancing? I thought that ended ages ago. Even those in bubbles who are couples like Peter and Carla not hugging it’s just weird.
And where was the resident vicar? Does he actually do any of the ceremonies 😂

• Haha
And where was the resident vicar? Does he actually do any of the ceremonies 😂
They probably filled their quota of characters they could have in one scene and didn't have room for him. I'd like to know who the random couple at the back were as well🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone else cringing at Jenny’s drunk acting?
I'm totally fed up of her devoted window act, they were split up and she was sleeping with a guy more than half her age. Jonny was a terrible husband to her but she's acting like he was perfect.

Reactions: 9
As a massive Adam fan, this video recommended on Facebook of him in 2006 has got me questioning my taste. Is that a haircut or a motorcycle helmet?????

SmartSelect_20211119-194018_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I'd forgotten how bad the actor who plays Ray is at accents

• Haha
I like the fact that the only hope of saving the 8 year old girl from choking is Sam…who is currently a mute 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did anyone see Children In Need last night with the Corrie/EastEnders crossover?

Steve McDonald on a date with Janine Butcher? For once I actually thought it was quite funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.