Coronation Street #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a massive Adam fan, this video recommended on Facebook of him in 2006 has got me questioning my taste. Is that a haircut or a motorcycle helmet?????

View attachment 876576
That haircut was all the rage in summer 2006...the indie band the kooks had it and they were huge that summer....ah this is actually bringing back memories,it was a scorching summer aswell

Reactions: 3
Nick should have taken Sam back to his home to grieve his mum, not the place his mum was killed, unbelievable!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Nick should have taken Sam back to his home to grieve his mum, not the place his mum was killed, unbelievable!
Yeah but they don't have a set for Natasha's house so the flat in Victoria Court will have to do.

In real life, Natasha will have left Sam quite a tidy sum with her businesses and house etc. However, you can guarantee in a few years that will all be forgotten about and Sam will be working in the kebab shop pleading poverty.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Where is Natasha's family? Does she not have parents, sister, brother?

Also I don't know how much longer I can cope with Nick's concerned face/voice.
So. Annoying. 😖

Reactions: 5
Where is Natasha's family? Does she not have parents, sister, brother?

Also I don't know how much longer I can cope with Nick's concerned face/voice.
So. Annoying. 😖
She has a brother and a sister, and no doubt nieces & nephews cousins etc!
It’s so unrealistic that no one has reached out to be there for Sam.
And who arranged the funeral? Not sure of the etiquette there but Nick isn’t her next of kin and Sam hasn’t spoken a word since she died!

They briefly mentioned after the funeral something about her family not being able to stay so think they were just at the church
(I feel ridiculous writing this as they were clearly never there as its only a tv show and they don't exist 🤣 )

• Haha
They briefly mentioned after the funeral something about her family not being able to stay so think they were just at the church
(I feel ridiculous writing this as they were clearly never there as its only a tv show and they don't exist 🤣 )
What sort of family wouldn’t be able to stay for their young nephew that has just lost his mother?
If it was my niece or nephew wild horses wouldn’t keep me away.

Reactions: 10
What sort of family wouldn’t be able to stay for their young nephew that has just lost his mother?
If it was my niece or nephew wild horses wouldn’t keep me away.
I know, obviously couldn't be arsed with bringing more characters in, I'm actually supposed they didn't go down the same route most soaps do when a mother dies the grandparents want full custody and hate the Dad but that's one thing about soaps people don't really have extended family like in real life

Reactions: 3
talk about adding to the trauma- having to walk over the spot where him mum lay bleeding- I guess it happens irl - if it were me I would try and redecorate or rearrange furniture or something- try to make the place look new - or at least different-

Reactions: 6
talk about adding to the trauma- having to walk over the spot where him mum lay bleeding- I guess it happens irl - if it were me I would try and redecorate or rearrange furniture or something- try to make the place look new - or at least different-
Can’t do that because of Leanne’s memories of Oliver

• Haha
Max was pretty heartless doing that video but the writers should make him call out nick and leanne for taking sam back there in the first place

Reactions: 1
This whole Sam not speaking is getting incredibly tedious. You couldn't shut the little fucker up before his mum carked it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Am I being really dumb by not knowing this but are police officers not allowed to visit friends/family in prison? Is that why Craig couldn't go? Also wtf was the point in the whole escape room thing no one is that stupid

Reactions: 1
Am I being really dumb by not knowing this but are police officers not allowed to visit friends/family in prison? Is that why Craig couldn't go? Also wtf was the point in the whole escape room thing no one is that stupid
I think Faye just didn’t want Craig visiting her (and who could blame her)

• Haha
I’d love to know where on the streets kelly is getting her eyelashes done 😩🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.