Coronation Street #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can’t believe they killed Natasha off- I thought she was a lovely character. I don’t think they thought this plot line through- it’s all getting a bit daft.

Reactions: 21
According to an article I read earlier today, Gemma and Chesney are going to be written out of the series around Christmas. It looks like the scriptwriters are finally tackling the ridiculous quads storyline. I reckon Chesney will return at some point, without Gemma and the quads.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
According to an article I read earlier today, Gemma and Chesney are going to be written out of the series around Christmas. It looks like the scriptwriters are finally tackling the ridiculous quads storyline. I reckon Chesney will return at some point, without Gemma and the quads.
I only watch on and off - but have they ever really tackled the reality of quads? Gemma and Chesney seem to swan around unencumbered by any childcare responsibilities. Who looks after the children?

Reactions: 10
I only watch on and off - but have they ever really tackled the reality of quads? Gemma and Chesney seem to swan around unencumbered by any childcare responsibilities. Who looks after the children?
How they all fit in that tit tip of a terrace house too?!

I think Roy's exit was shameful, regardless if he is due to return. The writer's haven't a clue how to use their best actors.

Reactions: 15
Please say this is true, I get so disappointed when I hear Sean is leaving then he ends up with a new contract :ROFLMAO:
How they all fit in that tit tip of a terrace house too?!

I think Roy's exit was shameful, regardless if he is due to return. The writer's haven't a clue how to use their best actors.
It really was, he's the best on the street, a real icon, usual storyline, pop him in a taxi, what a cop out!

Reactions: 6
There’s just too much going off at the moment for me. Instead of one big story line and a couple of sub stories it’s all one huge tangle. Roy surely can’t have just left like that after all that’s gone on in the past few weeks either…

Reactions: 7
I think they need a really good couple of months of tying up some of these lose ends and getting rid of some characters (Jenny and Daisy please). I feel like they’ve gone too far and need to put the brakes on and go back to what we used to love, make it a bit more light hearted with some comedy chucked in whilst having a few harder hitting plots. I honestly can’t keep up now & it’s all very dark.

Reactions: 9
I think they need a really good couple of months of tying up some of these lose ends and getting rid of some characters (Jenny and Daisy please). I feel like they’ve gone too far and need to put the brakes on and go back to what we used to love, make it a bit more light hearted with some comedy chucked in whilst having a few harder hitting plots. I honestly can’t keep up now & it’s all very dark.
I agree, I don’t even bother if I’ve missed a night to rush catching up 😏

Reactions: 2
The way Roy left was really out of character. There's no way he'd leave Nina whilst she's still grieving Seb. I'm pissed off with Corrie scriptwriters. I get that the actor needs a break but surely there's a better way he could've been written out for a few months?

Nina's character has a lot to answer for. She's brought nothing but doom n gloom since she arrived. I guess Roy's Rolls will now be Nina's nibbles

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh god, so Kelly will go to live with Dev. And asha will kick off because of her loyalties to Nina, and will move into Roy’s Rolls as well suppose is next weeks episode

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Nina is the most selfish person , all she could do was cry about herself didn't give a tit about Roy

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I agree too, I used to love watching Corrie but these days I only watch if I want background noise while I’m doing something else.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.