Coronation Street #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bit were she rocked to school with a full face a make up is classic.
Oh man I just watch it and wince. Hanging outside his classroom waiting for him to come out of it, face full of makeup. Although she didn't stutter and blush the way I used to or say something dumb. My teacher was happily married with a kid but I was convinced he loved me 😂 what an idiot ha ha.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't like Asha or Nina, although I did at the start. Nina's acting is dire and Asha has become thoroughly unlikeable

Reactions: 14
I don't like Asha or Nina, although I did at the start. Nina's acting is dire and Asha has become thoroughly unlikeable
I feel exactly the same. I used to love Asha but now she's just a moody brat. Nina was ok in small doses but now is just irritating.

Aadi and Kelly are my favourite teens.

As for Simon .... I have no words.

Reactions: 10
Oh Asha needs the biggest slap. Cannot stand how she can make duck up after duck up and always comes up smelling of roses. 😡

Reactions: 14
Has Simon ever been to a barbers and got a proper fade 😂 his hair is always a total mess and like something a kid has

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Think Daniel is being cagey because he’s a teacher and teachers have a professional duty to keep their life private from students. Yes she’s the baby sitter but which ever way you look at it she is a student at the school and is taught by him

Reactions: 2
Just catching up on Wednesdays… I really like Aadi 😭 hope they don’t turn him into a twit

Reactions: 7
Nothing worse than looking forward to Corrie only to find it’s cancelled because the bloody football. Why can’t they show Corrie on itv2 or something? No excuse in this day and age.

Reactions: 12
Nothing worse than looking forward to Corrie only to find it’s cancelled because the bloody football. Why can’t they show Corrie on itv2 or something? No excuse in this day and age.
Its on for an hour tomorrow. We’ve not missed any episodes, they’ve just moved them forward by a day

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.