Coronation Street #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Former Corrie actor Sean Ward (who played villain Callum Logan) was arrested at yesterday’s anti-vax rally in London
View attachment 744618
God I fancied then pants off him back in the day! He's still gorgeous now like mmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Former Corrie actor Sean Ward (who played villain Callum Logan) was arrested at yesterday’s anti-vax rally in London
View attachment 744618
I follow him on Instagram, he’s an anti vax loon to the point of people being concerned about his mental health

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Is it realistic for them to have Corey and Kelly in the same room so they can hear what the other says when testifying?

Reactions: 5
I didnt think Imran did a great job at all. After he had 'grilled' Corey I thought 'is that it'???

I thought he'd get so under Corey's skin that he'd lash out and call Nina a freak or go into greater depth about the relationship between nina and asha or make him go into great detail about how he tried to stop kelly?

I also think he could have grilled Eli or whatever his name is as to why he changed his story and prepped Kelly that Corey is gonna make her so angry but she must keep her cool.

I agree about the prosecution lawyer he never has any questions. Its like he is sleeping through the case until it's Kelly's turn.

If I needed a lawyer I'd be calling sabeen not the other two.

The scenes with George, Eileen and Todd were awful but then j can't stand miserable Eileen 😂
Is Imran finished questioning Corey? I thought a break was suggested because he was "upset" there was "no further questions" bit or did I miss it? Could Corey be on the stand again? Not holding out much hope for kelly going home at this stage 😂

Reactions: 3
Is Imran finished questioning Corey? I thought a break was suggested because he was "upset" there was "no further questions" bit or did I miss it? Could Corey be on the stand again? Not holding out much hope for kelly going home at this stage 😂
Ooh I hope you're right and Imran isn't finished yet 😀

Reactions: 2
I thought the suspects took the stand last in a trial, or have I just made that up?

Reactions: 1
I thought the suspects took the stand last in a trial, or have I just made that up?
IRL, once the prosecution is finished with their evidence the defence will open up and USUALLY the defendant will then give their evidence and be cross examined, and then followed up with defence witnesses but this can be changed on a case by case basis.

I used to work in court and it’s extremely different to what is seen on TV- much more slow pace BUT if TV really represented true life it would be a hell of a lot more boring!🤣 I also wish I had come across barristers and lawyers like Imran and Adam as well 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Imran is very good looking but for me the alcoholic, sickly, blanket wearing, jigsaw fan Peter Barlow is smoulderingly hot.
He’s like a lovable twit ,dunno what it is about him but I agree

I laughed during the therapy session scene when Hope answered the question about how she felt before she started the fire with “that I wanted to start a fire”. The delivery was brilliant.

Be interesting if they continue to show her therapy sessions and how she progresses, rather than them happening off screen.

Alina annoyed me booking a trip for her and Tyrone to Romania. Tyrone needs to be there for Hope not jetting off on holiday with his new girlfriend. How’s that going to make Hope feel? Tyrone needs to grow a pair and tell her no instead of doing that thing where hes smiling to her face then turns away looking all scared and sad.

The twist with Abi discovering bribery was something I wasn’t expecting.
I can’t stand stand Tyrone ,he needs to grow a pair !

Reactions: 3
He’s like a lovable twit ,dunno what it is about him but I agree

I can’t stand stand Tyrone ,he needs to grow a pair !
Tyrone has grown a pair! Ditching Fizz was the ballsiest thing he’s ever done. Now he just needs to ditch Hope and focus on his actual daughter, you know the one who doesn’t set fire to his home with his fiancé in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yeah, ditching your adopted daughter for some young squeeze is such a ballsy thing to do, to then end up engaged when that’s clearly not he wants, so brave! Not like Tyrone’s actions contributed to Hope’s issues or anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Tyrone has grown a pair! Ditching Fizz was the ballsiest thing he’s ever done. Now he just needs to ditch Hope and focus on his actual daughter, you know the one who doesn’t set fire to his home with his fiancé in it.
He clearly doesn’t want to marry Alina though ,just hasn’t got the balls to tell her

Yeah, ditching your adopted daughter for some young squeeze is such a ballsy thing to do, to then end up engaged when that’s clearly not he wants, so brave! Not like Tyrone’s actions contributed to Hope’s issues or anything.
Was she not messing with lightning fires long before Tyrone and Alina?

Was she not messing with lightning fires long before Tyrone and Alina?
Yes hence why I said ‘contributed’ to Hope’s issues. Obviously Tyrone and Alina aren’t the cause of all her issues, she’s had problems for years. Her behaviour is probably a culmination of everything she’s been through.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.