Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
Imran missed a trick when that guy said Corey had broken up a fight on the footie pitch. He should have said 'so he can break up a fight between two guys but not pull kelly off seb?'

Reactions: 31

Sancrow

I hate the way Adam Barlow swaggers down the street with his balls swinging side to side like he is gods gift to the universe,I don't why he just doesn't get them out on the rovers bar and say 'ladies feast your eyes on these I know you all want them'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

lucy66

VIP Member
Where do I start......The Bailey family cannot act and where the hell has Aggie gone? Alina and Tyrone storyline is so far fetched, her accent makes me want to squeal and her silly school girl flirting 🤮. Why did Leanne get 2 big storylines back to back, first it was Oliver dying and then the drug story. Am sick looking at her now . Can’t stand Peter and Carla 😡. And don’t even get me started on the vicar and dopey Summer !! Come on producers/writers give us some good old Corrie with Sally, Gail, Tim, Steve and Tracy. Loving Evelyn at the moment 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Snoopsmcgoops

I was always baffled by Maria's kid because Michelle was his aunt but I never once saw her with him or even mention him lol.
I hate so many characters and "actors in this show now". The storylines are so bad, I think any of us could come up with better. Hate new Todd. Hate the Bailey's. Hate Alia and her stupid gran. Shauna has been ruined by her stupid brain injury. Hate the funeral guy. Hate stupid Dev and his bad actor kids. Hate alina now that she stole Tyrone and her character had a personality transplant. Hate stupid goth chick. Hate nicks nerdy kid. I hate Izzy and her annoying voice so she better not come back.
I think the show should just have sally and David on it. They are pretty much the only ones I still enjoy.
I have a lot of hate for this show.....but still I watch it lol.

• Haha
God I hope he's going, could do without his outdated gay stereotypes and flicking that bloody tea towel in The Rovers! 😂 terrible actor as well.

• Heart

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
What in sweet bejesus was that giant picture of Alina & Tyrone?

I’m sick of hearing Alina & Tyrone just before and after they’ve had sex making their ‘sex’ small talk. I think Emma spoke for me when she told them to pack it in

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Papparazzo

Think I'm in the minority but i loved the scene with Abby and Brian, where he was reading her victim impact statement. It was Brian getting upset that choked me!

Reactions: 20