Coronation Street #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And Im still gobsmacked that Sharons eyebags sat over the top of her face mask.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can not get over had bad that scene was last night with the taser, holy duck. I looked at my boyfriend and he was just sat shaking his head. Not only was the acting terrible but the fact it happened in what is normally a relatively busy enough wee street full of houses, a factory, restaurant, bar, and shops! Even at one point a car drove down the street and just continued, didn't even stop :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really regret not recording the ep because everything Sharon said and did destroyed me last night. 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What do you all make of Katie McGlynn (Sinead) joining Hollyoaks? I would have thought she would have got better parts than that or is it due to covid and not as much about?

Reactions: 2
Ive just watched last nights ep. WTF was the taser scene about?! I thought Sharon was going to pull out her phone, next minute jennys on the floor 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What do you all make of Katie McGlynn (Sinead) joining Hollyoaks? I would have thought she would have got better parts than that or is it due to covid and not as much about?
Wasnt she the one who was twattling on about going to Hollywood cos she does a good American accent??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can not get over had bad that scene was last night with the taser, holy duck. I looked at my boyfriend and he was just sat shaking his head. Not only was the acting terrible but the fact it happened in what is normally a relatively busy enough wee street full of houses, a factory, restaurant, bar, and shops! Even at one point a car drove down the street and just continued, didn't even stop :ROFLMAO:
PMSL , the driver must have thought , "oh look a retired CID woman operating alone has just pulled an unsecured taser and shot it at what was clearly a threat, oh and she just stunned her again despite her being unconscious, oh well ill ignore that then"

Or more likely thought "that looks like a terrible plot for a soap, surely they will cut that out and not use it, best not get involved"
:D :D

I really regret not recording the ep because everything Sharon said and did destroyed me last night. 😭😂
At one stage she started talking different , like in a cliche "baddie" voice , I thought she might start laughing and throwing her head back , stop , then do it again like classic baddies in films 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tasers can leave burn marks on the body, not to mention possibly kill you, so I’ve just read.

This from the writer even he pissed himself at the campness of it all.

And Sallyann who plays Jenny tweets about a poker up her arse. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tasers can leave burn marks on the body, not to mention possibly kill you, so I’ve just read.
What story did Jenny give the medics? Wouldn’t they have spotted the burn marks on her back and wondered where they came from? If they worked out they were from a taser would they not have called the police like they would do if they were gun shot wounds?

Reactions: 2
She had a bit part in The Syndicate. That’s the only thing I’ve seen her in since Corrie

Reactions: 1
Again why does no one on the street have a passcode on their phone.Sharon got into Jenny’s phone pretty quickly...again 🙄
Who keeps message from a one night stand?

Jenny:Thanks for all the sex Ronnie 🍆💦
Ronnie:Your welcome Jenny glad to be of service before Johnny got out of prison.
Jenny: Daisy knew about us shagging but won’t tell Johnny now🥵
Ronnie:That’s great Jenny going to see Ed and baby Glory now ttfn.👶

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Again why does no one on the street have a passcode on their phone.Sharon got into Jenny’s phone pretty quickly...again 🙄
Who keeps message from a one night stand?

Jenny:Thanks for all the sex Ronnie 🍆💦
Ronnie:Your welcome Jenny glad to be of service before Johnny got out of prison.
Jenny: Daisy knew about us shagging but won’t tell Johnny now🥵
Ronnie:That’s great Jenny going to see Ed and baby Glory now ttfn.👶
That part was absurd and unbelievable.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.