Coronation Street #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ruby has more of a case for abandonment issues!

Just to clarify, I'm not suggesting Tyrone ditches Hope, but playing happy families, and not even acknowledging his other daughter is not right either.
I hope they follow the story-line through and include Ruby more. It would be interesting to see how the therapy sessions affect and help a troubled kid like Hope and the effects of it all on a sibling. Hopefully she doesn't just become a stereotypical psycho villain as she gets older or end up in prison and written out of the show. I like the scenes with Hope- she's an interesting character and a good actress.

Reactions: 2
Ruby has more of a case for abandonment issues!

Just to clarify, I'm not suggesting Tyrone ditches Hope, but playing happy families, and not even acknowledging his other daughter is not right either.
I was just coming on here to say that about Ruby, her mother's just died, her dad's gone off with another woman, why isn't Tyrone spending time with her? She's going to have issues over this later, no fault of her own, crap parenting by Tyrone and fizz.

Reactions: 8
I was just coming on here to say that about Ruby, her mother's just died, her dad's gone off with another woman, why isn't Tyrone spending time with her? She's going to have issues over this later, no fault of her own, crap parenting by Tyrone and fizz.
The other day on Hopes first day back I’m sure Tyrone didn’t say a word to Ruby as Chesney and Joseph came out of the house.I get that the story isn’t about Ruby but they way they make her invisible too all is just ridiculous.

The other day on Hopes first day back I’m sure Tyrone didn’t say a word to Ruby as Chesney and Joseph came out of the house.I get that the story isn’t about Ruby but they way they make her invisible too all is just ridiculous.
Didn't even say hello to her!!!

The more I read about Tyrone and Ruby on here the more annoying it is how you are all right. I get its a soap but it really is ridiculous how ruby is ignored , let's complain 😆

• Haha
Some excellent episoded over the last few weeks, I thought I had tuned into C.S.I. Wetherfield for a few moments!
Did anyone notice the scenes in the memorial garden, with Nina an Roy? David Neilson seemed to be having trouble getting his lines out. It was almost as if he had the script in front of him, and he was trying to read it.

Just come to watch tonight’s Corrie after waiting for my partner to go to bed to find that it wasn’t bloody on. Let me guess, football🙄 Surely they can just show Corrie on one of the many other itv channels. So not in the mood for this level of disappointment.

Reactions: 7
It would have been Ruby’s first day back too but no acknowledgement from either Tyrone or Fiz. It’s all about the Twisted Firestarter.

Ruby would be within her rights to turn into a Problem Child too with the lack of attention Fiz & Ty give her.

I’d like to think that the ignoring of Ruby is being written this way on purpose so they can then explore the abandonment issues at a later date… but maybe I’m giving the writers too much credit?!

• Haha
Just come to watch tonight’s Corrie after waiting for my partner to go to bed to find that it wasn’t bloody on. Let me guess, football🙄 Surely they can just show Corrie on one of the many other itv channels. So not in the mood for this level of disappointment.
Oh was it not on? I've just set up camp with my cuppa to watch it! Gutted

• Heart
Anyone know when Wednesdays episode will be on? It’s the NTAs tonight on itv as well, and I can’t imagine they’ll put on an hour and a half of Corrie on tomorrow

I’d like to think that the ignoring of Ruby is being written this way on purpose so they can then explore the abandonment issues at a later date… but maybe I’m giving the writers too much credit?!
Definitely!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.