Coronation Street #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kelly must be right I'm guessing they've been paid off. Who do we think the mystery witness is?

Reactions: 1
I'm quite liking the extra side storyline with abi catching him out for bribery makes it more interesting, thought it was just going to be the trial then the verdict ,the end

Reactions: 7
Shows what a good actor the guy playing Corey is, I started to feel sorry for him when he broke down then remembered he was a little scrote and can get in the bin.😤

• Haha
Reactions: 14
But they (the court) haven't addressed the jury

Why hasn't phelan's daughter Nicola claimed the ashes. Stupid storyline

I've just looked to see if 17 years old have a trial by jury. I can see that if they are charged with something serious like murder they go to Crown Court. I'll look it up properly tomorrow. the judge did say something about disregarding Kelly's outburst and I assumed that was aimed at a jury.

The Phelan thing, George said the other day that he had written to Phelan's daughter but she'd never responded.

Reactions: 2
Imran missed a trick when that guy said Corey had broken up a fight on the footie pitch. He should have said 'so he can break up a fight between two guys but not pull kelly off seb?'

Reactions: 31
I laughed during the therapy session scene when Hope answered the question about how she felt before she started the fire with “that I wanted to start a fire”. The delivery was brilliant.

Be interesting if they continue to show her therapy sessions and how she progresses, rather than them happening off screen.

Alina annoyed me booking a trip for her and Tyrone to Romania. Tyrone needs to be there for Hope not jetting off on holiday with his new girlfriend. How’s that going to make Hope feel? Tyrone needs to grow a pair and tell her no instead of doing that thing where hes smiling to her face then turns away looking all scared and sad.

The twist with Abi discovering bribery was something I wasn’t expecting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Imran missed a trick when that guy said Corey had broken up a fight on the footie pitch. He should have said 'so he can break up a fight between two guys but not pull kelly off seb?'
Only watched this morning and was coming on to say the same. Big slip up Imran, I’m no lawyer but even I picked up on that discrepancy! Also why does the prosecution lawyer have ‘no questions my lady’ for the defendant in his trial 🤷‍♀️ Bet anything he’ll have plenty of questions for Kelly when it’s her turn

Reactions: 7
I noticed that too. I also thought that I wouldn't like to be asked my weight in court. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I didnt think Imran did a great job at all. After he had 'grilled' Corey I thought 'is that it'???

I thought he'd get so under Corey's skin that he'd lash out and call Nina a freak or go into greater depth about the relationship between nina and asha or make him go into great detail about how he tried to stop kelly?

I also think he could have grilled Eli or whatever his name is as to why he changed his story and prepped Kelly that Corey is gonna make her so angry but she must keep her cool.

I agree about the prosecution lawyer he never has any questions. Its like he is sleeping through the case until it's Kelly's turn.

If I needed a lawyer I'd be calling sabeen not the other two.

The scenes with George, Eileen and Todd were awful but then j can't stand miserable Eileen 😂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.