Coronation Street #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he is out now but I’ve no idea why he was inside in the first place. Think the writers have forgotten about him killing the loan shark guy and sabotaging the factory roof which killed rana
I think he was in because Craig saw him carrying the object used to batter Adam around the head with so Gary took the blame to save Faye.

Reactions: 1
I think he was in because Craig saw him carrying the object used to batter Adam around the head with so Gary took the blame to save Faye.
Yet he remained in there for months after it was revealed that Faye was the real culprit. He would have been kept in for perverting the course of justice but he was kept in far longer than he needed to be and I do think they literally forgot he should have been let out.

I think part of the reason they kept him in prison for so long was so that Johnny had a familiar face in there

I think he is out now but I’ve no idea why he was inside in the first place. Think the writers have forgotten about him killing the loan shark guy and sabotaging the factory roof which killed rana
Wasn’t he in for giving Faye a false alibi?

I’d forgotten about Johnny! He’s not been missed if I’m honest. That said, the whole family seems to have forgotten about poor Aiden, it felt like Alya was the only person who actually really cared about him.

Reactions: 6
The treatment for it nowadays can stop it being passed on
To get pregnant with a hiv negative mother and a hiv positive father (even with an undetectable viral load) still carries a risk and there is a bit of a process involved for anyone trying to conceive in that position. Anyway , like an earlier poster commented, Corrie will probably forget he has hiv lol

To get pregnant with a hiv negative mother and a hiv positive father (even with an undetectable viral load) still carries a risk and there is a bit of a process involved for anyone trying to conceive in that position. Anyway , like an earlier poster commented, Corrie will probably forget he has hiv lol
Seb and Nina discussed his HIV when they first started going out. He said the treatment he was on would stop it spreading but they would still use condoms. So I doubt they would then forget about it but you never know

Seb and Nina discussed his HIV when they first started going out. He said the treatment he was on would stop it spreading but they would still use condoms. So I doubt they would then forget about it but you never know
Condom could have split 😂

I think it would be a great storyline, Roy would be a cute “grandad” figure in the house as well

Reactions: 2
To be fair surely the hospital would of picked up on it if she was? Especially as she had surgery?

I don't think Sally Carmen gave a particularly strong performance with Seb's death scenes. I felt like I was watching someone portraying a grief stricken family member, rather than watching a genuine grief stricken family member.

Reactions: 3
I don't think Sally Carmen gave a particularly strong performance with Seb's death scenes. I felt like I was watching someone portraying a grief stricken family member, rather than watching a genuine grief stricken family member.
Nothing on Corries story lines looks real all year. Leannes story, Peter collapsing, Sebs death etc, all occasions where people would genuinely be hugging and supporting each other just look ridiculous with social distancing. I know they have to do it but it just makes the scene just fall flat as it is so unrealistic for people not to touch in these situations.

Reactions: 10
Nothing on Corries story lines looks real all year. Leannes story, Peter collapsing, Sebs death etc, all occasions where people would genuinely be hugging and supporting each other just look ridiculous with social distancing. I know they have to do it but it just makes the scene just fall flat as it is so unrealistic for people not to touch in these situations.
Yes, I think that is what looked so weird, she was on the floor on her own like performing in a drama school sketch. Eastenders have managed to make the show look normal, so I don't see why a commercial channel like Coronation Street can't do the same.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think it's time to let go of Izzy Armstrong? The character is nothing like she was in the beginning and she's gone beyond being nuanced. She's gone from a ballsy strong minded character to a drippy, dopey mare. It also seems as though the writers don't really know what to do with her and haven't done since Gary's PTSD storyline.

Reactions: 16
Does anyone else think it's time to let go of Izzy Armstrong? The character is nothing like she was in the beginning and she's gone beyong being nuanced. She's gone from a ballsy strong minded character to a drippy, dopey mare. It also seems as though the writers don't really know what to do with her and haven't done since Gary's PTSD storyline.
I’d forgotten about her tbh. Is she still in it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.