Coronation Street #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This would be normal practice, Asha was the tenant so entitled to be there and Amy is her friend and supporting her. Once they touch nothing and just observe then it’s fine.
I just it found it strange they were there when the forensics were in white suits and bagging things up and they just stood about.

Reactions: 3
Two outstanding episodes tonight. These young actors can act some of the older cast off the screen! Just shows that the writers can pull it out of the bag of they put their minds to it.

Plus does Corey remind anyone else of a younger, more sinister Robbie Williams?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Still fascinated by Abi's non moving, botoxed expressionless face
Her character really requires someone with lots of facial movement and expression so god knows why the actress has gone for a full on pillow face

Reactions: 5
I had a break from Corrie for a few years and only just realised... where Emily?
Is she still in Peru with Spider, her nephew? (most unlikely storyline ever)
I can't remember if she came back and then went somewhere else.

Reactions: 7
Is she still in Peru with Spider, her nephew? (most unlikely storyline ever)
I can't remember if she came back and then went somewhere else
She went to Scotland to look after Freda, then Freda and Norris came back to Weatherfield and went to live at Stillwaters Retirement Residence. I guess Emily has settled in Scotland and made new friends now. :LOL:

Reactions: 4
She went to Scotland to look after Freda, then Freda and Norris came back to Weatherfield and went to live at Stillwaters Retirement Residence. I guess Emily has settled in Scotland and made new friends now. :LOL:
Is Freda related to her?

I couldn’t believe it when I heard Tracey Bennet talk last night. Her voice is so deep. She sounds as though she’s been on 100 woodbine a day since she was last in the show

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can Sharon duck off?
its Debbie mark II always lurking around ear wigging on everyone's conversations!
Last night in the pub scene with Toyah and Jenny ..I have of told her to butt out and mind her own business ..Shes so obvious and annoying

Reactions: 12
its Debbie mark II always lurking around ear wigging on everyone's conversations!
Last night in the pub scene with Toyah and Jenny ..I have of told her to butt out and mind her own business ..Shes so obvious and annoying
I don't know why anyone hasn't cottoned on to Sharon's sudden obsession with Leanne and her family, it's been so obvious!

Reactions: 10
Sharon the panto villain is really tit, it’s embarrassing and why do need more misery heaping on Leanne? Does Sharon know her child has just died?
I wish Torah had told reminded her of that, and then told her to duck off and stop eavesdropping, like a normal person would do.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s a shame they’ve just had a really hard hitting storyline based on true events and pulled it off really well. Literally in the next episode, we get Sharon asking weird questions about Leanne.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I do wish they’d bubbled Kevin and abi together, so he could at least hug her when she’s breaking down crying, rather than just having to stand and stare at her.
I dont know why they couldn't have used her fiance in real life, the guy who plays Tim, and had it where you couldnt see his face but could see shes been hugged. They guy who plays Seb (im terrible with the real names) was on Loraine and he said they brought his girlfriend in to be Abi's hands when she is saying goodbye. It does look ridiculous that Kevin is going over to hug her.

Reactions: 14
I dont know why they couldn't have used her fiance in real life, the guy who plays Tim, and had it where you couldnt see his face but could see shes been hugged. They guy who plays Seb (im terrible with the real names) was on Loraine and he said they brought his girlfriend in to be Abi's hands when she is saying goodbye. It does look ridiculous that Kevin is going over to hug her.
I thought that was strange considering he literally works on set lol

Corrie has shocked me this past week. Really good, genuinely upsetting and great acting especially from the younger cast.
I really wanna punch Corey though.

I am just imagining the guy who plays Tim in a a shaggy grey wig hugging Abbie. It made me laugh!

• Haha
Roy has been outstanding too. Had me in tears with his monologue at Nina's bedside.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.