Coronation Street #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kirk is on celebrity catchphrase , they may as well have called Kirks character Andy Whyment , because he isnt acting he is just playing himself, the guy is as thick as pig tit its embarrassing.

He is another character long past his sell by date and need getting rid, he offers nothing to the soap

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Kirk is on celebrity catchphrase , they may as well have called Kirks character Andy Whyment , because he isnt acting he is just playing himself, the guy is as thick as pig tit its embarrassing.

He is another character long past his sell by date and need getting rid, he offers nothing to the soap
I like Kirk but you are right in that Andy Whyment just plays himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Fizz is doing my head in
Tirrone needs a slap to wake him up, he has Alina who is not only gorgeous but is also a nice person, and yet he keeps saying he wants to be with one of the bitchiest vile characters on the street in Fizz, he cant love her that much surely.

I like Kirk but you are right in that Andy Whyment just plays himself.
He played the same person in The Royle Family , they should have kept his name as Darren and had the first ever cross over character between programs

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Cheek of Maria going to see Alina to give her a talking to after everything Maria’s done over the years, she’s the street bike

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes she went full psycho over Tyrone! Sending texts pretending to be Kirsty so she could comfort him iirc

EDIT: Here is the recap

Ahhh yes! I was thinking Kirsty was involved in some way too.

She really gets through the male cast. The actress must get bored of it. Strangely enough, she has most chemistry with David and he is the one she's never had!

Reactions: 4
I did laugh when Alina told Maria to bugger off when she was telling her to leave the street. Alina said in her fab accent ‘ I have been threatened by far scarier people than you’ The girl escaped people traffickers like she’s going to be afraid of the worlds most boring hairdresser!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

She really gets through the male cast. The actress must get bored of it. Strangely enough, she has most chemistry with David and he is the one she's never had!
She really does! I think there's so much more they could do with Maria but just don't, idk but I'd get really bored of getting with a guy and being dumped over and over. How many times can one person have the same experience!!

I agree, her and David really suit and do have chemistry. Can't see that ever happening at this point though but then, I never predict half the tit the writers come up with. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She really does! I think there's so much more they could do with Maria but just don't, idk but I'd get really bored of getting with a guy and being dumped over and over. How many times can one person have the same experience!!

I agree, her and David really suit and do have chemistry. Can't see that ever happening at this point though but then, I never predict half the tit the writers come up with. 😂
It's made her a rather dull character. Should never have put her with Gary.

The most interesting thing about her is seeing what new hairstyle she'll have each week.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's made her a rather dull character. Should never have put her with Gary.

The most interesting thing about her is seeing what new hairstyle she'll have each week.
Yeah I never really even bought her and Gary as a couple. Speaking of Gary is he still locked up? with Johnny? It's been a while. 😅

She's one of the most boring characters, and a criticism of corrie atm is that there are too many boring characters. Says a lot when you're spotting her new hairstyle each week! 😅

Reactions: 1

exactly this 100% , the actors seem really comfortable together, i suppose knowing each other years it comes across in their scenes together , plus i think J P Shepard is probably the best actor in the soap, ive said on other forums *cough* in the past that there characters actually seem the most compatible and the most natural together and yet they have never been a couple, then they keep forcing couples like nick and leanne who both look like they have come out of a freezer their chemistry is so cold

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.