Coronation Street #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tyrone has been a bit of an idiot but tbh I think he was unhappy with fizz anyway and she did take him for granted.
I do like the fact this storyline has been realistic in the fact of how hurt fizz has been over a kiss which is understandable. Rather than a full blown affair.

Also loved Kevin putting Maria in her place!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Stopped watching a few months back but come here for the goss and to see if it’s worth tuning back in. Maybe it will get better now covid restrictions are easing.

Watched it for the first time in ages recently and omg Sally is looking amazing. So young. Has she had 'work'? If so it is very well done.

I have watched Corrie for over 40 years. But seriously going to stop. I think I watch it out of habit, I now tend to surve the net while it is on.
It is so boring, give me Classic Corrie any day.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
and he was declaring his love for her after 1 kiss. It all seems rather rushed and unlikely
Honestly he’s going on like a teenager. Fair enough he might not want to be with Fizz anymore but does he have to be so full on?

The age gap creeps me out a bit too even though they’re both adults. They’re just a really odd match.

and he was declaring his love for her after 1 kiss. It all seems rather rushed and unlikely
Soooo unlikely. They had nothing to do with each other before a few weeks ago. Then suddenly they shoe horned in that Alina loves dogs and is practically a mechanic:rolleyes:. I’m surprised they didn’t have her wearing a Weathy County shirt, extolling the virtues of Tommy O over a pint of mild!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I think once you have lived with fizz and that voice, I think he would only have to kiss Alina once to fall in love
That greyhound of Maureen lipmans licked his face and he fell in love with that in the hope to get away from fizz.
Normally I would say its rubbish writing , but in this instance because of who fizz is , I would say its real 😁😁

Corrie isn't corrie anymore , it's got the characters I've seen before but the set and writing is like a brand new teenage soap.
We need a spin off show called Devs shop , where people go in and we get the delights of Dev and his reactions to people 😁😁 he makes me laugh , Dev and his Devving is the only thing good about corrie

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think once you have lived with fizz and that voice, I think he would only have to kiss Alina once to fall in love
That greyhound of Maureen lipmans licked his face and he fell in love with that in the hope to get away from fizz.
Normally I would say its rubbish writing , but in this instance because of who fizz is , I would say its real 😁😁

Corrie isn't corrie anymore , it's got the characters I've seen before but the set and writing is like a brand new teenage soap.
We need a spin off show called Devs shop , where people go in and we get the delights of Dev and his reactions to people 😁😁 he makes me laugh , Dev and his Devving is the only thing good about corrie
Don't know if anyone else watched it but I remember when Harry Hill used to do TV burp and he used to do a segment on devs reactions 😆

Reactions: 3
Don't know if anyone else watched it but I remember when Harry Hill used to do TV burp and he used to do a segment on devs reactions 😆

LOL 30 seconds in , before you know it you have got the full Dev :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tyrone and Alina are so cringe🤢
It's just so fake and forced. It's also come out of absolutely nowhere. The actors don't even look comfortable together.

There is zero chemistry between the two. I'm not sure who's bright idea this was but it's rubbish.

It's probably the same writer who thought putting Toyah and Peter together was a good idea.

Reactions: 10
Carla looks gorgeous tonight her skin is flawless.
Peter looks good in his suit.Makes a change from that blanket.
Tyrone is a bore so is Daniel. Fiz should move in with Chesney and leave him to it.
Is Kathy still a Hoarder or have we forgotten about it.
More importantly where is Adam and Imran?

Reactions: 4
I know Peters skin is supposed to show he’s got liver damage but it just looks like a bad fake tan.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.