Coronation Street #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I've heard that too and I remember I started to dislike him when he did I'm a celeb , can't remember exactly what he did or said but I knew I went off him and it was the first time I seen what he was like in real life
Exactly the same time I went off him as in I'm a celeb, his true character came out.

Reactions: 2
I did think it was quite funny when Dev had been arrested as being involved in the drugs ring and no one gave a toss!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nick certainly didn't give a toss anymore with his wonderkid. Been fun knowing ya son, see ya!

Reactions: 4
Well, what a mess of an episode that was.

Dev, quite funny.

Not enough Imran.

Nick,Leanne and Simon, good riddance for the time being. They need to be rested for a while.

Peter, why do you have to look homeless? You've got liver failure, not been evicted.

Which Barlow will donate a liver to Peter? Adam or Daniel?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well, what a mess of an episode that was.

Dev, quite funny.

Not enough Imran.

Nick,Leanne and Simon, good riddance for the time being. They need to be rested for a while.

Peter, why do you have to look homeless? You've got liver failure, not been evicted.

Which Barlow will donate a liver to Peter? Adam or Daniel?
Bertie! He's probably a recast teenager by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nick certainly didn't give a toss anymore with his wonderkid. Been fun knowing ya son, see ya!
It did make me chuckle when Nick looked at Sam having another typical smart arsed conversation with his mum and Nick immediately went off to find Leanne and said to her “I’m coming with you”. I don’t blame him, Sam gets on my last nerve with his facts and figures. He’s like a walking, talking encyclopaedia or a Alexa

I’m so pleased Leanne is now gone for a while. It feels like she’s been in every single episode for a year. She was absolutely vile to people during the Oliver storyline, the way she spoke to the hospital staff, Nick, Tracy, Steve, Toyah etc. Yes she was upset her son was dying but she was so disrespectful I had little to no sympathy for her. During this Simon & the drugs storyline they tried to make her redeemable but I was past caring at that point.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Any idea if they are going for good? These last few episodes were quite farcical.

No, unfortunately they will be back soon.
Will Mellor is booked for 4 months, he started on 12th March.
Oh I thought it was too good to be true! I couldn't believe my luck when drippy Nick decided to go with Leanne and Sigh! Hopefully they'll be gone for more than a few episodes🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tyrone confessing his love for Alina is such a joke.He hasn’t even dipped his wick with a d yet.Grow up Tyrone.
Random but Hope looked a lot like Fiz today when writing her fiction homework diary.
Is there any chance Abbie will have to go into police protection?🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tyrone confessing his love for Alina is such a joke.He hasn’t even dipped his wick with a d yet.Grow up Tyrone.
Random but Hope looked a lot like Fiz today when writing her fiction homework diary.
Is there any chance Abbie will have to go into police protection?🙏
God all of them are awful and can't act. Where's another runaway tram when you need it.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.