Coronation Street #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imran is very attractive and I am enjoying him on screen but where is Adam?
If Imran and Adam were my local solicitors I would find myself requiring their services a lot!!

I'm liking the Kelly and Imran vibe. Kelly is a great addition to the cast . The younger cast members are knocking it out of the park at the moment (apart from Simon obvs) .

Reactions: 8
The writers must have been watching Classic Corrie tonight with all the references to Toyah as she was when she first moved to the street!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm not Seb's biggest fan but I'm digging the Seb and Nina vibe. Much better suited than Nina and Asha or Seb and Alina.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm not Seb's biggest fan but I'm digging the Seb and Nina vibe. Much better suited than Nina and Asha or Seb and Alina.
Actually felt like a natural set up between them, they've got chemistry too! Can imagine their first dance now to Cradle of Filth in the vampire goth togs!!!

Billy acting like Todd had won the lotto by getting to be his bf again, ergh, Billy is such an awful character, toxic even. Todd and Paul should have hooked up and left Billy with too old Summer in her silly dungarees lol!

Reactions: 9
Even though the whole tables blocking the traffic thing was ridiculous (why was there a woman just sat drinking her cuppa seemingly oblivious to the fact she was in the middle of the road with angry drivers beeping away??😂) I have to agree and say I liked the Seb and Nina interaction!

Craig can’t act for tit. I like the lad who plays him and listen to the podcast he does with David and Nick but it’s funny that he critiques other actors performances in films on that when he is bloody awful himself! I think he’s actually got worse over time, I find his scenes painful to watch.

Reactions: 2
I don’t really think Nina and Seb suit all that much.She’s quite full on with the feminist goth chic look and Seb seems more relaxed he has previously dated Fay,Alina and attempted to kiss Sarah Louise.But let us see how it turns out.

Reactions: 1
Even though the whole tables blocking the traffic thing was ridiculous (why was there a woman just sat drinking her cuppa seemingly oblivious to the fact she was in the middle of the road with angry drivers beeping away??😂) I have to agree and say I liked the Seb and Nina interaction!

Craig can’t act for tit. I like the lad who plays him and listen to the podcast he does with David and Nick but it’s funny that he critiques other actors performances in films on that when he is bloody awful himself! I think he’s actually got worse over time, I find his scenes painful to watch.
Craig is shocking. He's alright at everyday stuff but when he actually has to act he's pretty atrocious. Lets just hope we never a heavy duty scene that involves both Craig and Simon 😲😲

Reactions: 4
Aren’t Paul and Gemma supposed to be twins ? But Paul looks 10 years older than Gemma

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just cannot get used to the new Summer. Is she meant to be the same age as Amy & Asha? She just looks too old 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.