Coronation Street #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently Fizz is going to have a torrid affair with Ed the builder. If anything about Fizz can be described as torrid.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I am so bored of seeing Hope.I used to think Nina was interesting but she’s just as dull as the rest of the characters.The Cory boy can get fucked too.I wish they would hurry up and get to the honour killing storyline Asha is unbearable like the rest of the cast.
Wait. Is that happening? Wow, thats going to be super intresting! The show needs something right now!

Reactions: 2
Apparently Fizz is going to have a torrid affair with Ed the builder. If anything about Fizz can be described as torrid.
That sounds even more implausible than Tyrone’s relationship with Alina. Do they have a game in the Corrie scriptwriter’s office of a random relationship generator where there are two wheels of different faces and whichever ones they land on they will become the next ‘hot’ couple? They certainly aren’t put together because they are a natural fit

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry. WHAT? 😂
How can everyone scroll by without asking for more detail? 🤷🏻‍♀️😆
Some of us had the misfortune of being around at then and are trying to forget it!!

She wasn't very well at the time I don't think. Wasn't she an alcoholic and suffered depression?

I think it was on The Word. She also did a rendition of 'I Will Survive'.

• Haha
  • Wow
Isn't Tyrone's affair a mirror image of what his wife Molly did with his best mate is Kevin years ago!?

Reactions: 6
She was lying under a tram at the time if I remember correctly.
Yeh she was lying under the rubble of the tram crash in Dev’s shop. I think Sally was holding her hand trying to comfort her until Molly dropped the baby’s real father bombshell in her dying breath

Yep, they all have short memories! Kevin and Tyrone are bezzies now despite it all!

Unpopular opinion but I seem to be the only one who likes Fizz! I think she's played this really well and pissed myself at the bike comment to Alina.

Also noticed the 'new' Jake? They only usually do that when the character is goin to feature loads so I reckon Jake will have something to do with Gary's eventual downfall over murdering Rick Neelan. Like Jake will uncover something?

Some of us had the misfortune of being around at then and are trying to forget it!!

She wasn't very well at the time I don't think. Wasn't she an alcoholic and suffered depression?

I think it was on The Word. She also did a rendition of 'I Will Survive'.
I remember her being on an episode of Shooting Stars around that time and she was drunk on that too. Quite sad what happened to her.

As heart breaking as it is for fizz. Tyrone hasn't done the same as Kevin. They were sneaking around sleeping together for a while having a full on affair. Where as Tyrone was honest pretty quickly

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.