Coronation Street #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maria's got a bit sanctimonious lately. Poking her nose in and making accusations. She should look in the mirror

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They should bring up some old story lines from classic corrie such as fiona coming back

Reactions: 3
Im pretty sure I’ve said it before (maybe once or twice) but I really wish Fiz would just duck OFF

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Im pretty sure I’ve said it before (maybe once or twice) but I really wish Fiz would just duck OFF
Hahaha glad someone said it. Its tit what Tyrone has done but doesn't stop her being annoying. She deffo took him for granted before. Sick of everyone treating Tyrone and alina the way they do too, shouldn't have done it but hardly the affair of the century.

Reactions: 3
I hate Fizz , so seeing her upset is actually a lot of fun , she went from a decent character to a vile witch , Tie Ron has done what any sane man would do

of course you have grown apart Toblerone , the actress had about a year off work in the last 18 months , so because of that the character hasnt got any right to be upset they split up , she was never there

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hopefully that’s the end for Tyrone and Fiz as they’re boring me now.Why are we always forced to see Hope and not Ruby😒.
Glad to see Rita back and Sharon

Reactions: 5
I think its time they got rid of Fizz.
What happened to her? She used to be a decent character. I used to think the actress was good too, but not any more.
(On a very shallow note I must say Tyrone's hair transplant is one of the best I've seen).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bit rich of Kevin to berate 'Tie' about his kids and having an affair when he's had more extra marital pussy than James Herriott.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.