Coronation Street #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she does look great , i wonder if she has had a bit of botox , but she doesnt look like she has had anything drastic done
I can remember back in the day, when Lyn Perrie (Ivy Brennan) had work done on her lips and she was sacked from Corrie. How times have changed.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am so bored of seeing Hope.I used to think Nina was interesting but she’s just as dull as the rest of the characters.The Cory boy can get fucked too.I wish they would hurry up and get to the honour killing storyline Asha is unbearable like the rest of the cast.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Whatever happened to Jade? I have Hope screaming 'a wannur see Jaaayuuuud' permanently etched in my brain

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“Bet the rovers won’t serve that”
“That’ll be good for getting the cobbles clean”
“Packs a punch, like Evelyns one liners”

Give the Argos team a prize for coming up with the most tired, lazy and uninspiring sponsorship adverts ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This Tyrone and Alina storyline is has got to be one of the worst for a long time. It's ridiculous.

I did love the Dev and Aadi scenes though. The kids have been the making of Dev as a character.

Is Aadi supposed to kill Asha then? I know characters in soaps seem to come back from a lot of horrific things but I don't know how Dev could recover from that

Reactions: 1
Is Aadi supposed to kill Asha then? I know characters in soaps seem to come back from a lot of horrific things but I don't know how Dev could recover from that

No. I think that was just a poster being a bit frustrated with Asha's stupidity as far as Corey is concerned.

I used to really like Asha but she's become really annoying lately. Aadi deserves his luxury crisps 😂

(I wish autocorrect would stop changing Aadi to Aldi! Bloody annoying 🤬 )

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No. I think that was just a poster being a bit frustrated with Asha's stupidity as far as Corey is concerned
Oh, I see. There must be somewhere this asha and Corey storyline is going as I thought she was shot of him but unfortunately he is back. Domestic abuse? Or is he going to have a part in the Nina storyline?

Corrie definitely seems to have lost it's spark - there's no originality in the storylines. There seems to be too many characters that viewers just don't relate to or care about.

Reactions: 2
No. I think that was just a poster being a bit frustrated with Asha's stupidity as far as Corey is concerned.

I used to really like Asha but she's become really annoying lately. Aadi deserves his luxury crisps 😂

(I wish autocorrect would stop changing Aadi to Aldi! Bloody annoying 🤬 )
Remember when Sue Johnson was in it, she played Eva’s Nan, she used to call the twins Asda and Aldi 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Remember when Sue Johnson was in it, she played Eva’s Nan, she used to call the twins Asda and Aldi 😂
There are members of ‘another forum’ ;) who’ve been calling them Asda & Aldi long before Sue Johnston’s character came into it. Maybe that’s where the people at Corrie got the idea from

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
There are members of ‘another forum’ ;) who’ve been calling them Asda & Aldi long before Sue Johnston’s character came into it. Maybe that’s where the people at Corrie got the idea from
I think so, I have a feeling they do read the 'other forum' pretty regularly 😅

Reactions: 2
Feels like two minutes since Tyrone offered Alina a place to stay and everyone was like erm wtf, they've never spoken to each other. Daft storyline to give the three of them something to do. And for the love of God, can they get rid of Corey 🤮

Feels like two minutes since Tyrone offered Alina a place to stay and everyone was like erm wtf, they've never spoken to each other. Daft storyline to give the three of them something to do. And for the love of God, can they get rid of Corey 🤮
I really wish they hadn't had Tyrone go off with Alina. I don't mind that they've split him and Fiz up, and I actually think it's quite a good angle to take as storylines go, but he could easily have fallen out of love with Fiz without having an affair. If you can call it that. Plus they trash Alina's character as well for the hell of it.

• Heart
I really wish they hadn't had Tyrone go off with Alina. I don't mind that they've split him and Fiz up, and I actually think it's quite a good angle to take as storylines go, but he could easily have fallen out of love with Fiz without having an affair. If you can call it that. Plus they trash Alina's character as well for the hell of it.
Hard agree. Alina doesn't need to been thrown under the bus for this storyline. I still haven't got any sympathy for Fiz though!

I did get a giggle out of Aadi getting the 'good crisps' for punching Corey, lad deserved them!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.