Coronation Street #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up now. Can someone tell me who this Sharon is?!
She was Rita's foster daughter in the 80s, came back in the late 90's and ripped her off. Something to do with Rita giving her the Kabin and then her selling it and doing a bunk with her new husband.

Reactions: 1
I read somewhere that Colson had started this healthy eating/exercise thing and then went on holiday to Thailand. The actor who plays David told him don’t eat any shellfish out there but he took no notice causing him to get really bad food poisoning. He lost a couple of stone in a short time as you do with food poisoning as it can be months before you can eat properly again and decided to really go for it! I hesitate to talk about eating disorders because just because you’re now a healthy weight and fit doesn’t mean you don’t harbour food insecurity. Nobody can tell you how good slim feels when you’ve been obese.

Reactions: 5
Yep, they all have short memories! Kevin and Tyrone are bezzies now despite it all!

Unpopular opinion but I seem to be the only one who likes Fizz! I think she's played this really well and pissed myself at the bike comment to Alina.

Also noticed the 'new' Jake? They only usually do that when the character is goin to feature loads so I reckon Jake will have something to do with Gary's eventual downfall over murdering Rick Neelan. Like Jake will uncover something?
I like Fizz too, Alina gets on my wick! Jenny came across lovely on I’m a Celebrity a few years ago

She was Rita's foster daughter in the 80s, came back in the late 90's and ripped her off. Something to do with Rita giving her the Kabin and then her selling it and doing a bunk with her new husband.
I remember her back in the day! Apparently she’s a big Broadway star too. Not sure if it’s been said further back but Sharon must be something to do with Harvey, her fella maybe as she mentioned Leanne the other day with a funny face!

Why did fizz not complain to the school that hope got out? This day and age should be impossible

Reactions: 7
I remember her back in the day! Apparently she’s a big Broadway star too. Not sure if it’s been said further back but Sharon must be something to do with Harvey, her fella maybe as she mentioned Leanne the other day with a funny face!
Yes! She has to have an ulterior motive for just showing up out of the blue! And asking about Leanne is a bit suss....

I’m sure it’s Natasha who’s behind the drugs ring with Harvey.I’ve read it somewhere online but can’t remember where 🤪

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I read somewhere that Colson had started this healthy eating/exercise thing and then went on holiday to Thailand. The actor who plays David told him don’t eat any shellfish out there but he took no notice causing him to get really bad food poisoning. He lost a couple of stone in a short time as you do with food poisoning as it can be months before you can eat properly again and decided to really go for it! I hesitate to talk about eating disorders because just because you’re now a healthy weight and fit doesn’t mean you don’t harbour food insecurity. Nobody can tell you how good slim feels when you’ve been obese.
How bizarre- why shouldn’t he have eaten shellfish in Thailand? It has some of the best and freshest in the world?

Sharon's got to be involved with the drugs gang. You will still get those "sofa detectives" on twitter who think they are first to spot it but her interest in leanne isn't subtle

Reactions: 4
Sharon's got to be involved with the drugs gang. You will still get those "sofa detectives" on twitter who think they are first to spot it but her interest in leanne isn't subtle
Did you miss the end of today’s first episode? We saw Sharon visiting Will Mellor in prison. She called him her nephew and he asked Sharon whether she’s managed to track down Leanne yet

I know he can’t help it and he’s just an actor but Corey is just gross 🤢🤢🤢 so ugly lol makes my fanny shrivel up

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did you miss the end of today’s first episode? We saw Sharon visiting Will Mellor in prison. She called him her nephew and he asked Sharon whether she’s managed to track down Leanne yet
No I was halfway watching it through when I wrote that 😳😂. it was just annoying me how much the writers made it obvious but suppose that doesn't matter now they've revealed her involvement

No I was halfway watching it through when I wrote that 😳😂. it was just annoying me how much the writers made it obvious but suppose that doesn't matter now they've revealed her involvement
They weren’t very subtle though. Every other word that came out of her mouth was Leanne this and Leanne that. It was obvious where it was going as apart from working together for a short time in The Kabin were her and Leanne even that close that she would be that bothered about her 20 years later?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.