Coronation Street #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The trolling storyline with Cathy and Brian does my head in, the shittiest most boring storyline!

Also, has anyone ever wondered why relationships progress so quickly on soaps? Nina and Seb went on one date to the gig and she was ready to ask him to move in before she saw him dressed in that bin liner. Alina and Tyrone share one kiss and they're in love and looking for a flat together!

Reactions: 10
Sharon is awful. Her voice 🥴
I know is that not her real accent or does she just talk like that lol?

They weren’t very subtle though. Every other word that came out of her mouth was Leanne this and Leanne that. It was obvious where it was going as apart from working together for a short time in The Kabin were her and Leanne even that close that she would be that bothered about her 20 years later?
Yeah too obvious. I don't remember her in it? I've been watching the classic corrie but behind. Is she in that now?

I know is that not her real accent or does she just talk like that lol?

Yeah too obvious. I don't remember her in it? I've been watching the classic corrie but behind. Is she in that now?
Classic Corrie are currently in April 1998. Sharon reappears in 1999

Reactions: 2
Alina & Tyrone just cringe me out 🤦🏼‍♀️
Same. They’ve known each other 5 minutes yet Tyrone is going on like a lovesick puppy. And it might just be me, but their age gap creeps me out a little. Also irks me how Tyrone is off staying in hotels without a care whilst Fizz is left with the kids and heartbroken - and I don’t even like Fizz! I guess it’s hard at the min as he technically has nowhere to stay, but still. He could take them out or drop them at school or something, it’s always the woman left saddled with the responsibility.

I can’t see Tyrone and Alina lasting, they just don’t go well together.

Reactions: 8
Even though she sounds like Johnny Vegas, if you look up Tracie Bennett she has had loads of Olivier nominations and a Tony nomination for musicals!! I would never guess she could sing.
I know shes a big stage star but Jesus Christ... it’s like she smokes 90 a day🙈

Reactions: 3
I’m so bored with all the old characters from the past being baddies Kevin’s sister and now Sharon.Glad we haven’t been seeing much of Jenny’s stepdaughter or whatever she is.

Reactions: 4
I’m so bored with all the old characters from the past being baddies Kevin’s sister and now Sharon.Glad we haven’t been seeing much of Jenny’s stepdaughter or whatever she is.
I'm just waiting for Terry Duckworth to rock up!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did you miss the end of today’s first episode? We saw Sharon visiting Will Mellor in prison. She called him her nephew and he asked Sharon whether she’s managed to track down Leanne yet
So just like Kevin’s sister rocks up after umpteen years and happens to be in cahoots with the baddy..... after they’ve wrapped that storyline up, fast forward just a few weeks and ey up here comes another long lost character from worldly years ago that’s in cahoots with another baddy. Rinse, repeat......

Reactions: 12
This Sharon story is just a copy of when Debbie came in, had a secret, trying to con people etc.

Reactions: 6
Nice to see Steve Marchant character from Classic Emmerdale in Corrie last night - he was Kim Tates hubby who went to prison.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.