Coronation Street #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a shocking episode tonight. That whole scene with Fiz/Tyrone/Toyah/Bernie was just embarrassing.

The wedding was also a bit silly (though I really liked Carla's dress).

I have zero interest in the Fiz and Tyrone storyline.

Reactions: 4
What annoys me is that Carla has had the same operation , she needed a new liver because of her drinking, 6 months later and the writers completely forget and carla is back drinking with no sign of her alcoholism

Watched it for the first time in ages recently and omg Sally is looking amazing. So young. Has she had 'work'? If so it is very well done.
she does look great , i wonder if she has had a bit of botox , but she doesnt look like she has had anything drastic done

Reactions: 1
What annoys me is that Carla has had the same operation , she needed a new liver because of her drinking, 6 months later and the writers completely forget and carla is back drinking with no sign of her alcoholism

she does look great , i wonder if she has had a bit of botox , but she doesnt look like she has had anything drastic done

Carla had a kidney transplant (which Aidan gave her) but she doesn't drink like she used to.

Carla had a kidney transplant (which Aidan gave her) but she doesn't drink like she used to.
ahhh yes it was a kidney , why did she need it i cant remember , i'm sure there was a story about her being an alcohlic and ive probably just mashed it all together in my memory

ahhh yes it was a kidney , why did she need it i cant remember , i'm sure there was a story about her being an alcohlic and ive probably just mashed it all together in my memory
She went off to live in Devon for a year and came back needing a kidney transplant.That was why she was living with Roy so he could look after her. I can't remember all the details.

This is a shocking episode tonight. That whole scene with Fiz/Tyrone/Toyah/Bernie was just embarrassing.

The wedding was also a bit silly (though I really liked Carla's dress).

I have zero interest in the Fiz and Tyrone storyline.
Yes that scene was embarrassing but funny at the same time. Nobody would conduct a meeting like that in a restaurant but the lines Bernie was coming out with were brilliant, they made me laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought it was funny when Bernie said to Toyah Why are you doing counselling I thought you worked in a knicker factory. Exactly Bernie!

Reactions: 2
Bernie is growing on me 🤦🏼‍♀️
I’ve always loved the friendship between Carla & Roy ♥

Reactions: 3
I do feel the writing has changed on Corrie. Not sure if it's because of covid and they are so restricted to the actors they can use, that it's affected the show. I have always loved this soap and am hoping it will improve as life becomes more 'normal' again.

Why has Beth not been back? Don't think she's been on since the pandemic

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.