Coronation Street #18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was she blackmailing him? Does she know something?
He sat talking to Sabrina and was being weird with her telling her she looks like his ex and offered her alcohol out of a flask. She went and told Swain’s daughter this and that’s what Swain’s daughter tried to blackmail him with

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He sat talking to Sabrina and was being weird with her telling her she looks like his ex and offered her alcohol out of a flask. She went and told Swain’s daughter this and that’s what Swain’s daughter tried to blackmail him with
I wondered must have forgotten that bit.
---
Does Swain's daughter not have a barin cell in her head. Young girl gets murdered in the area, mum investigating it. She hear how creepy Joel is. Duh. Playing with fire.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
apparently Martin Platt is coming back and Gail will be leaving with him https://metro.co.uk/2024/06/28/gail...-21126839/?ito=article.mweb.share.top.twitter
I’m not sure about this ‘happy, ever after’ ending for Gail. Martin & Gail will have been split up for nearly 25 years by that point. If Martin just turns up for a couple of episodes and says “let’s run away together Gail” then that will be completely unbelievable. They both moved on significantly after their split, had other relationships and there had been no hints of pangs of regret afterwards.

Martin has remarried, has had more kids and now lives in New Zealand. They will have to split up him and his current wife, presumably he would come back to the UK minus his kids and Martin would need to be back in the show a few months in order for Martin & Gail to believably fall in love again for that exit storyline for Gail to work.

Maybe Sean Wilson will return as Martin for Gail’s exit but The Sun (where the original ‘theory’ came from) put two and two together and came up with their own conclusion as to why he was back

Reactions: 9
I actually like this Kit guy he’s quite sexy in a strange way 🤣
This new Glenda I can’t stand her such a change in personality it’s ridiculous when they don’t know what to do with a character they have form for this.
George is the legal owner of the house so he should call the police

Reactions: 14
This new Glenda I can’t stand her such a change in personality it’s ridiculous when they don’t know what to do with a character they have form for this.
I agree ! I fancy kit but didn’t see the appeal when he was Damon in Hollyoaks 🤣
Glenda is irritating me so much , George helped her out with her failed business venture and seems an all round nice character . Greed has taken over Glenda and no wonder Michael has the ick with her

Reactions: 7
Yeah he’s way sexier in this than Hollyoaks! snap @Dollybird

I understand why Glenda would be upset but I think she’s gone a little unhinged

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Does anyone else keep seeing these types of posts on Facebook? And the amount of people that reply yes like if they don’t the show will be cancelled 🤦🏽‍♀️
IMG_2102.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10