Coronation Street #18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No bother to Mary. She's moved from Adam Barlow and Ben Shepard to getting fresh with Steve.

Reactions: 6
Dee Dee looks unreal! Well done whoever said it was swains daughter. Hope this means Joel’s exposure is coming asap

Reactions: 11
Well that romance between Glenda & Michael was shortlived, what was it 2/3 weeks?

They looked odd together anyway

Reactions: 10
She looks amazing in it, must have some good underwear to get a waist like that.

Who is playing the policeman interviewing Gemma, annoying cos I can't remember what he was in.
I haven't watched yet but is it him from hollyoaks?

Reactions: 2
I haven't watched yet but is it him from hollyoaks?
Not Gemmas brother but the one in uniform who was interviewing her with her solicitor. I will have to watch on X and try to find him in the cast list. I just annoying I can't remember who he is.

Reactions: 1
Presumably DS Swain’s daughter has a warm home she lives in with her mum yet she looks like she hasn’t washed her hair in weeks and and has slept rough. Obviously that was just to make the viewers wonder who she was and think she’s some kid on the streets to try and entice Joel

Next time we see her she’ll probably have cleaned herself up

Reactions: 8
Presumably DS Swain’s daughter has a warm home she lives in with her mum yet she looks like she hasn’t washed her hair in weeks and and has slept rough. Obviously that was just to make the viewers wonder who she was and think she’s some kid on the streets to try and entice Joel

Next time we see her she’ll probably have cleaned herself up
Was she blackmailing him? Does she know something?

Reactions: 2