Coronation Street #18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if they are at the end of their contracts and there are negotiations going on? Less time on screen = less wage = more likely to settle without any/ large increase in earnings. Or just annual leave rolled together.

Reactions: 3
Does anybody have the schedule for this weeks Corrie please :)
Mon 24th June 8-9pm & Friday 28th 8-9pm

There’s a gap in the schedule on Sunday 30th from 7:15pm which might depend on results in the Euros and which teams face who and whether ITV or BBC are awarded which matches so there may be room for another episode on Sunday?

Long shot and probably way off the mark as I normally am in these kind of things but Stefan wanted that phone back desperately could he be working with Joel and these messages/pictures/info on it that can lead to where they send the girls etc....

Also Joel talking to Sabrina outside the police station? Will it lead to her brother needing representing her ringing Joel and her paying for his advice/services to her brother by meeting up with men he's providing etc and then uncovering where Lauren.

Reactions: 2

Explained brilliantly why I stopped watching many years ago.

Explained brilliantly why I stopped watching many years ago.
The first article I agree with 100%. The second not so much. I can see Toyah and Nick having an affair. Leanne has been awful for along time and been an absolute witch to Nick at times and Toyah. I can actually see Toyah and Nick as a couple tbh.

Reactions: 6
I think the fact many people are watching classic Corrie just now is certainly not helping current Corrie. It just highlights how absolutely woeful it is.

Reactions: 7
Mon 24th June 8-9pm & Friday 28th 8-9pm

There’s a gap in the schedule on Sunday 30th from 7:15pm which might depend on results in the Euros and which teams face who and whether ITV or BBC are awarded which matches so there may be room for another episode on Sunday?
Thank you! Hope for Sunday then! :)

Reactions: 2
Oh what a coincidence , the person who turns up at Gemma’s is the owner of the shoe shop she stole from 😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anybody notice Tims eyebrows tonight - has he been going to the same salon as Abi - partners in real life. He is bald and seems to have grey hair but his eyebrows were so heavily brown like he has had microblading or something.

Sally looked lovely in that dress, quite impressed. Reverting back to the Classic Corrie Sally. :)

Reactions: 10
So I guess that random blonde girl who’s Sabrina’s friend is just someone brought in to be Joel’s next victim. As she’s not a regular then we won’t care about her disappearance (if she does indeed disappear)

On a similar note, now that Roy has been released from prison, it’s weird how nobody has mentioned Lauren again

Reactions: 9
So I guess that random blonde girl who’s Sabrina’s friend is just someone brought in to be Joel’s next victim. As she’s not a regular then we won’t care about her disappearance (if she does indeed disappear)

On a similar note, now that Roy has been released from prison, it’s weird how nobody has mentioned Lauren again
Or is she Swain's daughter?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
But has he actually admitted it? He’s not denied it but I don’t remember him explicitly admitting it either

I know he’s worried about the police getting a hold of his phone but that could be for a number of reasons

I’m a bit confused: are we meant to conclude it was definitely Stefan or not?
You've got me thinking now. I assumed we were. Another storyline I have zero interest in tbh.

Also the Gemma/Chesney storyline is ridiculous too, I know corrie doesn't always like a realistic plot but they have 5 kids they would be getting hundreds in child benefit and would be a priority for a council house especially now they are getting evicted 🙄

Reactions: 16