Coronation Street #18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also the Gemma/Chesney storyline is ridiculous too, I know corrie doesn't always like a realistic plot but they have 5 kids they would be getting hundreds in child benefit and would be a priority for a council house especially now they are getting evicted 🙄
Wouldn't they get DLA for the child that's deaf too? Plus money for Gemma being his carer?

Linda will end up buying the house for them I reckon

Reactions: 10
Also the Gemma/Chesney storyline is ridiculous too, I know corrie doesn't always like a realistic plot but they have 5 kids they would be getting hundreds in child benefit and would be a priority for a council house especially now they are getting evicted 🙄
I was reading a thread on Twitter today where someone had calculated what their outgoings and income would be. Even down to DLA and they would exempt from the 2 kid child allowance cap.

Reactions: 6
Don't think Joel is gunna be caught yet , he was on the corrie Instagram filming yesterday on the street and don't they film a good few weeks before it airs?

Reactions: 3
Don't think Joel is gunna be caught yet , he was on the corrie Instagram filming yesterday on the street and don't they film a good few weeks before it airs?
I reckon it will be a Christmas storyline. Wedding day for Dede and Joel and Lauren will turn up or something!

Reactions: 9
The Chesney/Gemma/skint/woe is me storyline is absolute bollocks. Gemma especially is a dreadful character. Tbh I really don't give a 💩 about them.
I don't know how they are going to continue the storyline with 5 kids in that teeny tiny house as they get older 🤔

Reactions: 17
The Chesney/Gemma/skint/woe is me storyline is absolute bollocks. Gemma especially is a dreadful character. Tbh I really don't give a 💩 about them.
I don't know how they are going to continue the storyline with 5 kids in that teeny tiny house as they get older 🤔
I really can't muster any sympathy for her to be honest. Crams her kids feet into shoes even though said kid is telling her it hurts.

Reactions: 4
This was the Twitter thread I saw. Please delete if link is not allowed.

The actress that plays Gemma has curly hair in real life, I imagine it’s not too difficult to brush out her curls and not use conditioner to get it to look so bad. Her appearance seems realistic though, compared to Abi with her good hair, perfect nails and Turkey teeth as an ex smack head turned mechanic.

Reactions: 16
Yeah it was bad she forced her into shoes that hurt her!! Could have at least put the wellies on and explained to the nursery , I don't think they would care

‘Confirmation’ that Lorna Laidlaw who played Aggie has left and she has another job lined up in the new series of The Good Ship Murder on CH5

“Coronation Street bosses have made no mention of actress Lorna’s disappearance from the show.

However sources have confirmed to The Sun that the actress has indeed left and there are no plans for her to return.”

‘Confirmation’ that Lorna Laidlaw who played Aggie has left and she has another job lined up in the new series of The Good Ship Murder on CH5

“Coronation Street bosses have made no mention of actress Lorna’s disappearance from the show.

However sources have confirmed to The Sun that the actress has indeed left and there are no plans for her to return.”

Now if she could just take the rest of them bar the daughter with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I'm so glad they're making another series of the goodship murder it was so terrible it was almost good wont miss aggie

Reactions: 7
This has been really annoying me!

Reactions: 5
This was the Twitter thread I saw. Please delete if link is not allowed.

The actress that plays Gemma has curly hair in real life, I imagine it’s not too difficult to brush out her curls and not use conditioner to get it to look so bad. Her appearance seems realistic though, compared to Abi with her good hair, perfect nails and Turkey teeth as an ex smack head turned mechanic.
Some people have too much time on their hands 😆

• Haha