Coronation Street #18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's weird on Corrie at the moment. There's definitely something going on with the actors. Glenda has been running the pub single handedly for weeks. No Jenny, no Daisy and no Sean. No factory scenes. No Fizz, Sally, Sean and Beth all having a moan. No Aadi or Asha. Loads taking extended breaks. Where has everyone gone?
Did you see the video the actress who plays Jenny put up? very emotional and teary that's she's no work.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/c...-sparks-fear-shes-axed-Coronation-Street.html

Reactions: 3
It's weird on Corrie at the moment. There's definitely something going on with the actors. Glenda has been running the pub single handedly for weeks. No Jenny, no Daisy and no Sean. No factory scenes. No Fizz, Sally, Sean and Beth all having a moan. No Aadi or Asha. Loads taking extended breaks. Where has everyone gone?
I just realised that Liam and the bullies have disappeared too

Reactions: 5
I assume cutbacks. I think we see Glenda and Gemma in the pub just because they are there filming other storylines they feature in. It would cost extra to call in the actress who plays Jenny to do pub scenes. Sad realy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Probably all trying to find other work because there's either no storylines or dreadful storylines!

Reactions: 3
We saw Sally yesterday and we’ve seen her a few times over the last few weeks. Everyone else you’ve mentioned have disappeared for a while
---
Hasn’t that storyline finished now? Wasn’t Mason sentenced?

Reactions: 1
We saw Sally yesterday and we’ve seen her a few times over the last few weeks. Everyone else you’ve mentioned have disappeared for a while
---

Yeah that’s over. I think the last time we saw Liam he was struggling with anxiety?

Reactions: 2
Did you see the video the actress who plays Jenny put up? very emotional and teary that's she's no work.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/c...-sparks-fear-shes-axed-Coronation-Street.html
What a weird video, don't get why she is explaining everything that way 😆
---
---

Beth has been in it too , being nosey mainly but I think the post meant we have had no factory scenes where they are all gossiping

I know Beth and Sally have been in it but we used to get those factory scenes with everyone working away ... they also like to fill the Rovers with extras instead of the characters.

I think Sally Anne was a bit tipsy when she did that video.

Reactions: 2
I know Beth and Sally have been in it but we used to get those factory scenes with everyone working away ... they also like to fill the Rovers with extras instead of the characters.
All soaps have been hit by this. Assume since covid and also just budget savings but they never have many extras anymore. If you look at classic soap episodes workplaces, cafes and pubs were always full compared to now.

Reactions: 4
Is it Nicks? that must be the quickest conception ever. Seen someone on FB say it was Spider’s and she hasn’t known she was pregnant all along
They said it was Nick’s yeah! Ultrasound in the morning though because obviously when you collapse in pain and they find out you’re pregnant in a&e they wait for a routine ultrasound rather than scanning you then to rule out ectopic/potential rupture etc. Surely spider has been gone long enough that she’d know by now?! He’s been gone ages hasn’t he?
You’re right though, quickest conception then positive pregnancy test ever. Swear it was only last week or the week before they had sex? And a miracle baby after all her IVF too.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They said it was Nick’s yeah! Ultrasound in the morning though because obviously when you collapse in pain and they find out you’re pregnant in a&e they wait for a routine ultrasound rather than scanning you then to rule out ectopic/potential rupture etc. Surely spider has been gone long enough that she’d know by now?! He’s been gone ages hasn’t he?
You’re right though, quickest conception then positive pregnancy test ever. Swear it was only last week or the week before they had sex? And a miracle baby after all her IVF too.
Anything to piss Leanne off am I right?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shes keeping it! And nick doesn’t know what to do?! Obviously Leanne has already told her cult leader so more bribery incoming 🙄

Reactions: 5