Coronation Street #18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody Sky Q had Corrie up but not Emmerdale, same happened a few times last week, so watch through ITVX on Sky. The picture quality is rubbish they need to look at how the BBC to it IMO.

Reactions: 1
Baffled - Ken has a broken hip yet he's standing a week post op 🤣🤣🤣🤣
My nan had a new hip some years ago at a similar age after falling and breaking hers. They had her out of bed on her feet within 24 hours as apparently if you leave it too long the chances of not doing so at that age are high plus DVT risks are higher with low mobility

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Bloody Sky Q had Corrie up but not Emmerdale, same happened a few times last week, so watch through ITVX on Sky. The picture quality is rubbish they need to look at how the BBC to it IMO.
I watched it through ITVX as well and the picture quality was like going back 10 years.

Reactions: 2
Saw a bit of corrie online- The Bernie, Kit, Gemma, Paul scene….. I was so distracted- Paul in that ill fitting chair- no support whatsoever - right I’m going to start a petition ( all the rage these days) to get his Occupational Therapist sacked 🤣
IMG_5361.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This Glenda George storyline Is ridiculous as if she can just take his house from him 🙄 didn't he buy it himself i thought it never belonged to their dad
Kit must be exhausted carrying that massive chip around on his shoulder all the time I'm not a massive fan of Bernie but he's being a massive dick

Reactions: 19
This Glenda George storyline Is ridiculous as if she can just take his house from him 🙄 didn't he buy it himself i thought it never belonged to their dad
Kit must be exhausted carrying that massive chip around on his shoulder all the time I'm not a massive fan of Bernie but he's being a massive dick
Yeah, he’s not fit anymore 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's weird on Corrie at the moment. There's definitely something going on with the actors. Glenda has been running the pub single handedly for weeks. No Jenny, no Daisy and no Sean. No factory scenes. No Fizz, Sally, Sean and Beth all having a moan. No Aadi or Asha. Loads taking extended breaks. Where has everyone gone?

Reactions: 21