Coronation Street #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one not a fan of Dee Dee? She's gorgeous but I don't rate her character or her acting 🤔
I don’t mind her as a character tbh but I don’t love her character, I mostly just look at the actress and wish my skin was all glowing and flawless too.

Reactions: 4
She’s the best of all the Bailey’s but that’s not saying much lol.
Also where has Porkpie gone?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope Gail's departure is a one way flight back to Thailand to live her best life and she can leave in elephant print hareems and a feather back in her hair (I think i recall she had a feather in her hair when she returned last time..or have I made that up).

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Me either. There’s only two others left now isn’t there anyway. How come they never mention football brother?
There’s Ed, Michael, Dee Dee & Ronnie plus Michael’s daughter Glory

Reactions: 1
What’s with the writers obsession with AI at the moment? It’s like a few months ago where every other conversation was about vapes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Daisy manifesting Mary Poppins What is that outfit, she just needs a parrot umbrella and a Carpet bag

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did I miss an episode....how come Daisy is back working in the Rovers? I thought Carla sacked her.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.