Coronation Street #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leanne has set my teeth on edge for years. So bad. In a few weeks she’ll be blackmailed by Rowan and we should feel sorry for her but we won’t. Hopefully she’ll be in the slammer by the end of the year.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Leanne has set my teeth on edge for years. So bad. In a few weeks she’ll be blackmailed by Rowan and we should feel sorry for her but we won’t. Hopefully she’ll be in the slammer by the end of the year.
What for do you think? I totally tuned that whole scene out

Reactions: 3
What for do you think? I totally tuned that whole scene out
She was busy blathering on about burning down the restaurant, so maybe that. Didn't she get scammed out of a load of money Nick gave her when they last split up? She is such an idiot and yet looks down her nose at everyone.

Reactions: 9
She was busy blathering on about burning down the restaurant, so maybe that. Didn't she get scammed out of a load of money Nick gave her when they last split up? She is such an idiot and yet looks down her nose at everyone.
She’s a sanctimonious hypocrite.

Reactions: 8
Leanne is so dull but got to give the lass credit for shutting down Toyah’s pity party in a snap. 😅 She did us a favour there.

No one got time for your negativity Toyah. Bu-byeeeeeee 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Leanne is the worst. Shes a selfish hole yet looks down her nose at everyone. She was a good character back in the day when the writers embraced and had her own her wild side but now she’s just a selfish pain who spends all her time calling others out for doing less.

Reactions: 16
It amuses me how she can turn on anyone at the click of your finger...one minute she's your best mate the next your worst enemy. Cannot stand her character.

Reactions: 13
Leanne is so dull but got to give the lass credit for shutting down Toyah’s pity party in a snap. 😅 She did us a favour there.

No one got time for your negativity Toyah. Bu-byeeeeeee 😂😂😂😂
Yeah she didn’t give a tit about her teenage sister having a dead baby she’d buried in the park which could come to light any day 😂 bet that didn’t feature in her upload!

Reactions: 7
bethanys abuser nathan curtis is coming back
Someone a few weeks speculated that it will turn out that Lauren’s bf/pimp would be him. I think it would be a good story (apart from I can’t now unsee him as Trixie’s camp gay brother in Call The Midwife 😂).

• Haha
Saw this elsewhere, gave me a chuckle.

"Are we 100% sure Lauren hasn't just fallen into Alya's giant "I'm not pregnant" bag? Seriously, that thing could hold a body."

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Saw this elsewhere, gave me a chuckle.

"Are we 100% sure Lauren hasn't just fallen into Alya's giant "I'm not pregnant" bag? Seriously, that thing could hold a body."
Yet she still used a large file as well as the bag last night! She must be due to leave our screens soon!
---
Someone a few weeks speculated that it will turn out that Lauren’s bf/pimp would be him. I think it would be a good story (apart from I can’t now unsee him as Trixie’s camp gay brother in Call The Midwife 😂).
I hadn't noticed that and now I can't unsee!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just watching an old episode of Benidorm and Tony Maudsley is such a good comedic actor when he was playing Kenneth, corrie has seriously missed a trick with him lumping him with miserable Eileen with hardly any storylines

Reactions: 14
Tonight was absolutely dire. Got to be one of the most boring episodes in years.

I used to like Eileen & she had great chemistry with Steve. She seems to have lost all her likeability along with the pounds.

Reactions: 14
There's a page on YouTube that compiles scenes from a storyline into videos (basically a movie made up from the scenes, e.g. Bethany's grooming spans about 7 hours). I was watching Michelle and Steve's miscarriage storyline from 2017 and the overall writing and storylines were so much better back then. There's nothing going on at the moment that really stands out. I'm sure the writers think that Lauren going missing is a major storyline but it's all a bit boring.

Reactions: 11
With his disability, why did Paul have to traipse all the way to the uni radio station to do his interview with Amy? She could have borrowed some equipment from the station and pre-record his interview at his home and play it back later

Reactions: 13
With his disability, why did Paul have to traipse all the way to the uni radio station to do his interview with Amy? She could have borrowed some equipment from the station and pre-record his interview at his home and play it back later
Exactly. It was stupid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.