Coronation Street #17

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why was Leanne angry at Nick for keeping Toyah’s secret about the baby from her. He only knew about it the best part of a couple of hours. Leanne found out the same day Nick did. The minute he and Toyah next saw Leanne, Toyah told her straightaway anyway

What did Leanne expect Nick to do, the minute Toyah told him, was he meant to get straight on the phone to her: “you’ll never guess what Toyah just told me?”

🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How did Toyah know the baby was 26 weeks when born though I'm sure she said she didn't know she was pregnant?
Do roses bloom this time of year?
Why wasn't the rose bush more established considering its been 23 years?
Toyah seemed to get over it quickly once she'd been with Leanne.

Reactions: 16
I don't like the back story change but think Georgia portrayed the story line really well tonight. I hope Roy is released soon and they are not going down the 'free Deirdre' route.

Reactions: 9
How did Toyah know the baby was 26 weeks when born though I'm sure she said she didn't know she was pregnant?
I thought that at first but then I thought she must have counted back to how many weeks since the rape happened and that’s how she knew?

Reactions: 8
I thought that at first but then I thought she must have counted back to how many weeks since the rape happened and that’s how she knew?
Yeah this puzzled me. I quite liked the scene with Nick and the Aadi but was sweet.

Reactions: 1
It was a half decent episode tonight to be fair with this toyah storyline was a bit stupid

Reactions: 2
I don’t know what is more bollocks; the God awful Toyah dead baby story, or Roy’s Willy Wonka nightmare boat ride moment.

Fuuuuuuuuuuck. I couldn’t be arsed to even finish that episode. Nope. duck off with that bollocks

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I fell asleep for most of the episode that’s how interesting Corrie is at the moment haha.
The baby storyline has more holes in it than a sieve

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm only half way through the ep but I always dislike back story changes, as a long time watcher it's irritating. The baby stuff would have come up way, way before now.

Reactions: 12
I'm only half way through the ep but I always dislike back story changes, as a long time watcher it's irritating. The baby stuff would have come up way, way before now.
Especially given her history of desperately wanting a baby but being unable to have one. Corrie has lost the plot.

Aadi, Asha and Amy can all act.

Since someone mentioned Nick's facial expressions, I can't focus on anything else during his scenes.

The lower half of Toyah's face reminds me of Ruby from Emmerdale.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't cope with Leanne if Nick and Toyah have an affair. She drives me insane as it is but can you imagine how irritating she will be if her sister AND her boyfriend do her wrong! Oh my christ, we'll all need valium to get through the episodes.

• Haha
I can't cope with Leanne if Nick and Toyah have an affair. She drives me insane as it is but can you imagine how irritating she will be if her sister AND her boyfriend do her wrong! Oh my christ, we'll all need valium to get through the episodes.
I never used to mind Leanne but I went right off her during the Oliver storyline. I should have totally sympathised with her but she was such an awful harridan I've disliked her ever since. The way she turned on Nick for not telling her but Toyah was ridiculous. She literally found out at the first opportunity. Stupid cow.

Reactions: 15
I never used to mind Leanne but I went right off her during the Oliver storyline. I should have totally sympathised with her but she was such an awful harridan I've disliked her ever since. The way she turned on Nick for not telling her but Toyah was ridiculous. She literally found out at the first opportunity. Stupid cow.
I find Leane really annoying. She’s a bit like Diane from Hollyoaks, always ready to see the worst in someone and turn on them.

Reactions: 11
I'm confused toyah said she didn't know she was pregnant until she was having contractions then later said she lost the baby at 26 weeks 🤔

Reactions: 4