Coronation Street #17

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can remember the receipt but I'm struggling to remember what for - a watch or something for his daughter? Mind you, he's daughter's only about one. Hmmm :unsure:

Reactions: 3
Got seriously distracted tonight by the sheer height of one of the quads hair bun 🙃

These story lines are obviously boring me...
🥱

1000003039.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
That bloke from Fabian's annoys me almost as much as Alya and the word Fabians

Dev wouldn't look at Bernie twice.

Reactions: 15
Adam and Aliya

Big shock

Not
I have whiplash. Only a few weeks ago he and Sarah were making goo eyes at each other yet now her and Gary are circling each other and he’s mad about Alya.

Remember Alya and Gary were a thing as well…

Reactions: 4
Who are Devs other kids?
There was one who appeared as a teen ages ago and apparently there’s three other than the twins.

I was talking to my OH earlier about this and I’m still totally confused how I thought they were triplets before and one died. I even remember people being sad. Is this the mandela
Effect?! I can’t even explain it with being confused with someone else dying

Reactions: 1
There was one who appeared as a teen ages ago and apparently there’s three other than the twins.

I was talking to my OH earlier about this and I’m still totally confused how I thought they were triplets before and one died. I even remember people being sad. Is this the mandela
Effect?! I can’t even explain it with being confused with someone else dying
Her name was Amber
The twins were always just twins

Reactions: 4
So Bernie's secret....another child that she gave away? After smelling that baby hat in her tin of letters etc.

Reactions: 5