Coronation Street #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a page on YouTube that compiles scenes from a storyline into videos (basically a movie made up from the scenes, e.g. Bethany's grooming spans about 7 hours). I was watching Michelle and Steve's miscarriage storyline from 2017 and the overall writing and storylines were so much better back then. There's nothing going on at the moment that really stands out. I'm sure the writers think that Lauren going missing is a major storyline but it's all a bit boring.
Wow that sounds so good!! What’s the channel please?

Reactions: 1
These two did a brilliant job with that storyline
I'm not sure what the problem with corrie is right now bad writters bad actors or both 🤔
I don't think it's bad actors per se I think it's bad direction from the producers. They are given crap storylines and dialogue.

Reactions: 7
Roy is really annoying me pushing away all the people who care about him and he seems to be doing everything he can to make himself look guilty
And swain can p!@s off too she pops up everywhere I'm sure you can't just do that irl 🙄

Reactions: 13
Roy is really annoying me pushing away all the people who care about him and he seems to be doing everything he can to make himself look guilty
And swain can p!@s off too she pops up everywhere I'm sure you can't just do that irl 🙄
She’s got such a sour face the whole time. So serious! Never seen her smile.

Reactions: 4
It’s weird seeing people playing different characters when you’ve only watched them in the classic episodes a few months ago. I mean Paul’s dad

Reactions: 3
Steve's date saying she's only getting friendship vibes from him after bringing all her mates on their date 🤣
So Lauren's "boyfriend" bought her a necklace can anyone remember what jewellery the receipt was for that dee dee found in Joel's wallet a while back im sure that was for jewellery maybe a connection ?🤔 only my opinion not any kind of spoiler

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.