Coronation Street #17

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm confused toyah said she didn't know she was pregnant until she was having contractions then later said she lost the baby at 26 weeks 🤔
I’ve been trying to think what would have been happening in Corrie around that time.
Did Toyah feature much in the episodes?
What was she up to?

Reactions: 3
I’ve been trying to think what would have been happening in Corrie around that time.
Did Toyah feature much in the episodes?
What was she up to?
This X/Twitter link was posted in the Digital Spy forums which apparently has a thread of clips from around that time. Because I don’t have a Twitter account I can’t see the clips just the initial post

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This X/Twitter link was posted in the Digital Spy forums which apparently has a thread of clips from around that time. Because I don’t have a Twitter account I can’t see the clips just the initial post

Thanks so much for that.
I’m on Twitter but never saw it until now.

Reactions: 1

I just screen recorded them for you and now I’ve found I can’t put them on! She doesn’t look distressed or sad in them.

I think the Corrie writers forget that the people that watch it have been watching for years. it's so crap these days that if you were a new viewer you'd probably give up after a week. Even my 87 year old Nanna thinks it's awful these days! The thing is, we do remember storylines and when they then stick things in and make them up it's like, for God's sake! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
Toyah should have ditched Leanne when she brought up the fact Toyah wasn’t a mum during Oliver’s storyline. She’s an awful sister

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just watching last night's episode and Leanne is 'uploading' with Rowan and I know it's supposed to be all upsetting and we should be feeling so sorry for her but she's just so ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 9
I never used to mind Leanne but I went right off her during the Oliver storyline. I should have totally sympathised with her but she was such an awful harridan I've disliked her ever since. The way she turned on Nick for not telling her but Toyah was ridiculous. She literally found out at the first opportunity. Stupid cow.
Leanne is one of those characters that are just there.... boring and dull but they can't get rid as she's been there forever...

Reactions: 13
Who are Leanne and toyah’s bio parents? They’re step sisters aren’t they?

Reactions: 2
Who are Leanne and toyah’s bio parents? They’re step sisters aren’t they?
Yes they are stepsisters

Leanne’s mum & dad are: Stella “Cindy from Eastenders” Price and Les Battersby

Toyah’s mum & dad are: Janice Battersby & Ronnie Clegg (I’m not sure if we ever saw him on screen)

Reactions: 8
Yes they are stepsisters

Toyah’s mum & dad are: Janice Battersby & Ronnie Clegg (I’m not sure if we ever saw him on screen)
Thank you! I never realised Les was Leanne’s real dad

Yes they are stepsisters

Loved Stella. But can’t be arsed with more Leanne storylines. Plus would say Cindy is happy at Eastenders for now.

Reactions: 3
Coronation Street forget that people have been watching the show for years. They can’t just stick a storyline in like Toyah if it doesn’t relay back to the original storyline it’s quite obvious. They’ve just made it up on the spot because they are struggling for storylines they definitely need new script writers the whole Leanne thing is abit clutish and boring

Reactions: 12
I think they also forget that "classic" Corrie is on so people are seeing what was happening then , now (if that makes sense)

Reactions: 12
I think they also forget that "classic" Corrie is on so people are seeing what was happening then , now (if that makes sense)
Yes, I understand what you mean. It’s like the viewer can link what happens in the past to the future.