Coronation Street #17

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m starting to think ITV as a network has a lot to do with how bad Emmerdale and Coronation Street are recently they must be having a huge input also ITV as an network is becoming very woke very safe. Very boring. You’ve only got to watch loose women to figure that out.
They need to just stop swapping producers. They're rubbish and just make whatever they're working on rubbish. I never get why there is this small group that move across the soaps. bring in some new blood for goodness sake.

Do we think the Corrie producers ever take into account social media? I honestly have not seen one positive post about the Roy storyline.

Reactions: 12
They need to just stop swapping producers. They're rubbish and just make whatever they're working on rubbish. I never get why there is this small group that move across the soaps. bring in some new blood for goodness sake.

Do we think the Corrie producers ever take into account social media? I honestly have not seen one positive post about the Roy storyline.
Yes, over the years I’ve seen a lot of negative commentary on social media surrounding certain storylines but Coronation Street continues with the storyline maybe they should start listening to public opinion

Reactions: 6
Yes, over the years I’ve seen a lot of negative commentary on social media and and storyline for Coronation Street continues with the storyline maybe they should start listening to public opinion
I'm not usually one who says 'everyone on Twitter hates it' because in the scale of things Twitter opinions are quite small but every article, forum or media where comments are allowed, they have all been negative.

Reactions: 5
I'm not usually one who says 'everyone on Twitter hates it' because in the scale of things Twitter opinions are quite small but every article, forum or media where comments are allowed, they have all been negative.
Well Simon did cut his hair after being compared to a duplo boy on here so I’m guessing stuff is read.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They were filming in Altrincham town centre today. I walked past as they shouted action, and filmed Gemma walking into a shoe shop. Hope I make it into the scene - watch this space for my Corrie debut! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
They were filming in Altrincham town centre today. I walked past as they shouted action, and filmed Gemma walking into a shoe shop. Hope I make it into the scene - watch this space for my Corrie debut! 😂
It ‘‘twas you who did murder that Lauren!

Now that would be a fabulous twist 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Are Nick and Toyah going to have an affair?
No idea but by the looks of it they cooked up this baby burial storyline to facilitate what looks to be heading towards a Nick/Toyah affair

It’s a bit extreme to go to those lengths to come up with a reason for Nick & Toyah to become close

Reactions: 8
Awww I love Amy and Addi and Evelyn but for gods sake this baby storyline is worse than . I thought and what’s the toy flashback with Max?

Reactions: 8
The toyah baby storyline is ridiculous. It’s gone from nothing, not even a hint to spilling a massive secret she’s kept for 23 years in like, 2 days? It didn’t come out when Leanne was grieving a child, or with baby Alfie or the baby they were fostering (can’t remember her name?) or any of her counselling training etc not even a hint towards it and now someone goes to the park and suddenly she wants to tell the world.

Reactions: 22
The toyah baby storyline is ridiculous. It’s gone from nothing, not even a hint to spilling a massive secret she’s kept for 23 years in like, 2 days? It didn’t come out when Leanne was grieving a child, or with baby Alfie or the baby they were fostering (can’t remember her name?) or any of her counselling training etc not even a hint towards it and now someone goes to the park and suddenly she wants to tell the world.
Also all the other times Toyah was obsessed with having a baby like when she was with Peter. Suddenly this never mentioned before park triggers something in her

Toyah failed to mention that after the rape she took the morning after pill

Reactions: 7
Well I think it’s proper tit at the moment but my husband who has not taken any interest in Corrie for the 8 years I’ve known him… has suddenly become obsessed, won’t let me watch it without him and keeps saying “I just want justice for Roy” 😂😂🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I just don’t believe that in over 20 years no one has ever mentioned that park to Toyah. It can’t be that far away

Reactions: 10
I'm thinking this ridiculous Toyah storyline is purely going to be part of a bigger story with Leanne and the cult. She's been told to put everything into the journal, I think that Rowan is going to use Toyah's secret to control Leanne. It's how they keep people in Scientology too, getting them to spill their darkest secrets as part of 'auditing'.

Reactions: 13