Coronation Street #17

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching tonight‘s episode this whole Lauren and Roy storyline is getting very dragged out and very boring. They haven’t even got her bleeping body.

Reactions: 14
Mary made me laugh with the phone call at the florists and saying the yellow rose was the colour of urine 🤣.
Also I’m more concerned about Freddie getting home than Lauren!
ETA: Dee Dee looked amazing 🔥

Reactions: 10
Mary made me laugh with the phone call at the florists and saying the yellow rose was the colour of urine 🤣.
Also I’m more concerned about Freddie getting home than Lauren!
ETA: Dee Dee looked amazing 🔥
Dee Dee always looks so glam and fabulous!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I want Roy to be released , but then a special post watershed episode to shows through flashbacks that not only did Roy kill Lauren, he has taken part in every major crime that had happened on the street since his wife died, and has pinned it all on other people. Each time we saw a crime on screen it was really him on disguise.

This is why I should never be allowed anywhere near a writers room.
Hahahaha I just woke my husband up to tell him this! Imagine Roy stitching up Richard hillman

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I saw the guy who played John Stape about two weeks ago maybe he is back from the dead!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but the script writers and the producer need to go or there needs to be a shake up with Coronation Street. It’s starting to be very unrealistic very dry and very drawn out episodes it’s a wonder that ratings isn’t going down. Also Emmerdale is no better. I watched a few episodes of that the other week that was unwatchable i’ve been getting fed up with Coronation Street for months but I’ve kept on watching but now that is becoming unwatchable. Something needs to happen if it keeps going on like this it will end up being axed
---
I would say for about three or four years it’s been going on a downward spiral now it’s a amalgamated to this absolute snooze fest 😴
I would much rather watch old episodes of Brookside now that was an unmissable show in the 90s still get goosebumps from the theme tune even old episodes of classic Corrie are better and have a lot more humour and gripping storylines
It’s definitely safe to say Coronation Street has lost its way

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Micheal is so judgemental has he forgotten he fell for graces lies 🙄

Already bored of this ridiculous Toyah storyline

Where is the Joel ex wife baby story going?

I was out and about yesterday and someone had put up a free Roy cropper plaque on the side of the road 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think we should all protest outside ITV studios and demand they fetch in different writers (maybe we can all do it) Corrie and emmerdale are getting unbearable to watch lately with there silly storylines and can't act actors!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think we should all protest outside ITV studios and demand they fetch in different writers (maybe we can all do it) Corrie and emmerdale are getting unbearable to watch lately with there silly storylines and can't act actors!
It’s bloody tempting! Only I wouldn’t want to get into the papers.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m starting to think ITV as a network has a lot to do with how bad Emmerdale and Coronation Street are recently they must be having a huge input also ITV as an network is becoming very woke very safe. Very boring. You’ve only got to watch loose women to figure that out.

Reactions: 7