Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laika1234

VIP Member
Was aadi recast? I don’t know about the actor. He’s not that strong. Reminds me of a bot or something.

Reactions: 1

kettlekitten

VIP Member
The clip showed Paul there just enquiring about PIP and the nurse/consultant saying they will get the SR1 which is the fast track form. Paul was surprised he was getting that form as he had read about it online that you only get that form if you have 6 - 12 months left. It seems that was the first time he was finding out that’s his new life expectancy
Ah thanks I missed that

Web30

VIP Member
I had no clue Tim was leaving!! For once I didn't read any spoilers
---
I had no clue Tim was leaving!! For once I didn't read any spoilers

griftalo

VIP Member
Yep couldn't tell you what he had! I really hated Leanne during that storyline. I had zero sympathy for her. Jane Danson really does vile Leanne so well it makes me wonder what she's like in real life!
I’ve seen her once in real life, shopping in a department store, seemed to be quietly going about her business on her own and I didn’t hear her being rude to anyone. She could be a raging bitch though lol you never know!

poppyseed1

VIP Member
I think Jenny took his passport and she will either die or kill Steve or hurt him badly and he dies because of Peter

Rosie glow

VIP Member
Looks like better drama happening over on Bake Off tonight so I’ll catch up tomorrow.

Who do we think Stephens final victim will be? I don’t think it’ll be anyone, I do think it will be him ending up dead though.
Surely he will be gunning for tim? Just my opinion not a spoiler 🤣🤣

EssieBessie

Chatty Member
Yes I’m not with it today at all
Tina O’Brien said in a recent interview that Damon is coming back. Read a few theories that it could be linked to Bethany’s return but that just seems to be speculation for now!

griftalo

VIP Member
I think it was Adam's mum, Susan Barlow, in a car crash. Billy was joyriding drunk or something.
Really? Wasn’t she dead years before he came into it? I’ve not watched consistently my whole life though so I’ve missed a lot of stuff 😂