Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

poppyseed1

VIP Member
I think Daisy will accidentally kill or injure Lauren and will leave and that’s why they have brought Beth back , to pick up the pieces for Daniel

Reactions: 2

Lico

Chatty Member
Am I missing something? Did anyone else think that Sarah was in with Stephen in the Rovers? I thought Sarah was setting Jenny up, and she was helping Stephen. She kind of coaxed information out of Jenny and I thought her and S were in cahoots.

Laika1234

VIP Member
On digital spy the do an episode count for eastenders to see who appears in the most. I’d love to know who’s appears in the most Corrie episodes the last year or two to get an idea of who the writers prefer.

katz2022

Chatty Member
I had no clue who the three kids were. Where did the particular one little arsehole come from? It’s just out of the blue.

I could have been asleep and missed something though

Vixen88

VIP Member
Ah here man I'm fucking sick of this Woman's football messing everything up. I've just tuned into it again when it's hotting up! Twats
There were still 3 episodes this week as normal. Record them and watch at their normal time if it upsets you so much.

Leo100

VIP Member
I'm a bit confused when Tim proded the roof box it popped open and the hand floated up
But when the police retrieved the roof box it was closed as they had to open it and the body was inside did I miss something or was it just a continuity mistake 🤔
---

Oh thanks completely missed that 🤣
my partner was only half watching while on his phone but I was actually watching properly and i said "what's he running from the box for?" And my partner said he saw a hand , I rewound it 3 times to see it 😆 thought it was a branch at first

griftalo

VIP Member
It’s only cause my hub drove a London black cab for years and told me that he didn’t have to where a belt so when I watch a cabbie on tv I always look, sad I know, anyway he wouldn’t be able get out that quick if he WAS wearing one, I do hope Tim nice but dims not dead!
Funny thing is I’m hot on car safety - and I just didn’t realise. I always look how babies are strapped in on tv as they’re always done wrong and it makes me mad!

Web30

VIP Member
Nothing has been confirmed yet?
I read an article earlier with the headline saying he’s leaving but even in that Joe Duttine was saying “If this is how his character ends he’d be happy”
I don’t think he’s going anywhere
Oh I thought he'd been killed. Id love for him to pop back up at the end of the week to tell everyone whats happened!

Reactions: 1

ohdoris

VIP Member
I’ll whizz through it again later with the subtitles on, it’s bugging me what she said !!

Reactions: 1