Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
I’m still laughing at someone saying Stephen wouldn’t harm Sarah then
David saying
“well we reckon he’s killed 3 people. I don’t think he’s that fussy”
with the straightest face ever while he says it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
GIVE THE BOY A GOLDFISH!

🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠 Please please please for our next thread title! In honour of our dearly departed uncle Stephen and his feisty hole punch.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Leo100

VIP Member
Totally went of Catherine Tydlesley after cake gate, not that i really had an opinion in the first place

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Shinealight

VIP Member
Neither does a serial killer bumping off 3 victims in less than a year, all connected to one street. One dying by hole punch especially 😂😂
Audrey & Gail, the personification of a wholesome mother & daughter.
One married a serial killer & the other gave birth to one 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
How did he get back from Liverpool so quick!
A whiff of life insurance 😂
How do we know it’s Stephen that we saw at the end of the episode? Tim was also wearing a brown jacket when Stephen attacked him and stuffed him in the boot

IMG_1948.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Doesn’t the crossed out mic and camera at the bottom of the screen mean that Ryan is on mute and that his camera is switched off?

IMG_1982.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I’m sorry but if Tim is really dead then we should riot!🤬 Even though this storyline has been absolutely ridiculous once again, Jack P Shepherd and Helen Worth have shone. David and Gail are two of the best characters in the show. The best characters are David, Gail, Roy, Peter, Carla and Tim and Sally. I’d like to see more of them and less of the likes of Gemma and sodding Daisy.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
I’m sure we are meant to be moved by this wedding but I can’t muster up the enthusiasm for it

They’ve even given us 2 ceremonies to hammer it home how emotional we’re meant to be

• Haha
Reactions: 24