Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shez80

Why does Paul always hold his breath mid sentence? Really gets on my wick, very odd.

Reactions: 1

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Really? Wasn’t she dead years before he came into it? I’ve not watched consistently my whole life though so I’ve missed a lot of stuff 😂
Adam has been in and out over the years. He was in the car crash that killed is mother. His father was Mike Baldwin and he ended up going to boarding school in Scotland after is mothers death.

Ijustlaaaavit

Chatty Member
Wait still? I thought billy and Paul lived there no?

Adams scene yesterday seemed a bit pointless. Its Weird he was there yesterday and daniel was all casual today as though his brother wasn’t facing murder charges.
No they stay in the flat above the floral shop

Luckycorr13

Chatty Member
This might have been covered before... Why is Paul's speech immaculate with mnd? Same with the pal that died? Not realistic. Didn't see Fernando Riksen like that?! Make it believable Corrie!!!!

Leo100

VIP Member
Am I missing something? Did anyone else think that Sarah was in with Stephen in the Rovers? I thought Sarah was setting Jenny up, and she was helping Stephen. She kind of coaxed information out of Jenny and I thought her and S were in cahoots.
I never thought of that at the time but I remember thinking is she blaming Jenny as well , thought it was a bit odd so I can see what you mean

kettlekitten

VIP Member
I’m sure he did. Unless I’m losing my mind, I thought he undid it to get out

If heard he sounded just like Stephen in real life, I’d hate him less if he just had the actors normal voice like at the beginning of the clip
---

Yeah I wondered about that, but figured maybe as you pull it up the weight of the water would push it closed again. That or the hand cut off and it shut without it afterward.
Definitely didn’t, he wouldn’t be able to move around as much as he did when being strangled, not that really matters 😂