Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kettlekitten

VIP Member
I stand corrected! You’re right. I went back and looked again and my brain just wants so much to interpret him pressing the seat recline button as undoing a seatbelt, it just doesn’t compute! I don’t drive (in my defense lol I’m) and I’ve never seen a button to recline before, it’s always been a lever you have to do whatever you call the action of lever-ing with!
It’s only cause my hub drove a London black cab for years and told me that he didn’t have to where a belt so when I watch a cabbie on tv I always look, sad I know, anyway he wouldn’t be able get out that quick if he WAS wearing one, I do hope Tim nice but dims not dead!

Reactions: 1

Rach88

VIP Member
The police and Peter are looking for Stephen at Manchester Airport as he had a flight booked to Thailand from there. Stephen instead went to Liverpool airport and got a flight there and then to Thailand via another country to throw the police off the scent
I thought so I was just debuting whether it was a plot hole 😂😭

• Haha

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
20’s and 30’s ? How old do you think Maria and Sarah are? 😂😂😂
Sarah is 36 and Maria is 40 (the actresses are 40 & 41 respectively in real life)

poppyseed1

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure he hit his head or hand off that ornament /award previously in a scuffle with someone it was a few months ago I think but can’t remember the details ?

Laika1234

VIP Member
Wait still? I thought billy and Paul lived there no?

Adams scene yesterday seemed a bit pointless. Its Weird he was there yesterday and daniel was all casual today as though his brother wasn’t facing murder charges.

I love this it kills me off everytime, she got sinead spot on 😂😂 we need more Tracey and her brutal comments. When she was describing Ashely and Claire peacock " hes got the voice of tweety pie, and her with the personality of a frying pan" 😂
When was this haha. I don’t remember that

thenoodle

Chatty Member
Didn’t she break her foot or something similar? Could be she was hurriedly written out to cover that

Leo100

VIP Member
I don't get this Daisy thing , why did she take a bag but then lie about the hotel. Or was her original lie that she was staying at her Mams house?