Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ijustlaaaavit

Chatty Member
If Tim was dead, they wouldn’t have had the helicopter and Stephen not being able to set fire to the car. I think that made it obvious that Tim’s still alive in the boot.
This is what makes me think he's still alive! Someone's going to find the abandoned taxi and Tim will be banging on the boot 👀

Reactions: 2

Spanor511

VIP Member
I find Daisy so annoying when it comes to Ryan. Just leave him alone?
Or will they have an affair? She is OBSESSED with his life
---
Also I find that Corrie is really leaning in to the shaming aspect of Ryan’s OnlyFans work. Can’t an adult do that stuff? Since when did Corrie become so puritanical?
They need to consult Rebecca Goodwin 🤣🤣

Mycatismad

VIP Member
I might do this too, I WFH so I can always have it on in the background. Where are you starting from?

Boyfriends going to go mad when he sees all the records, I record so much shite 😂
I started recording about a week and a half ago, sounds like I’ve missed some really good bits but once I’m a few episodes in i might do some googling to fill in any gaps!

• Heart

griftalo

VIP Member
Awwwwwh, Psycho Stephen is the only watchable storyline! Who'll brutalise the wheely-bins of Weatherfield now?! :ROFLMAO:

I read that Peter is leaving, but Carla is staying. Is Peter going to be Stephen's last victim?
I missed this before! Noooo I like Peter now and don’t want him to go. For the time he had that awful goatee I couldn’t bear to look at him! He looked like a pantomime villain.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Thank you for reminding me of Billy’s old life! Are there ever any scenes with him and Adam these days?

Ps Summer and her big camera are soo annoying. Is it product placement or something?
or scenes with Billy & Peter seeing as it was Peter’s twin sister that was killed

As I recall wasn’t Billy the passenger in the car that killed Susan, he wasn’t the one who was driving?

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Aww I quite liked the radio part. If for no other reason that it was original and not a storyline that's been done a million times on every soap!

Not knocking him going on the radio, just the fact he acted surprised that there was consequences to it after literally being told to keep quiet by his boss.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
That girl was willing to jump into bed with Dylan a bit too quickly, they’ve literally just kissed for the first time

Baby Giraffe

VIP Member
Really? Wasn’t she dead years before he came into it? I’ve not watched consistently my whole life though so I’ve missed a lot of stuff 😂
Yes but Peter found out that it was Billy in the car that caused the crash all the years ago. Can't remember how it all came out but then Billy went into a spiral of drugs and Peter almost killed him but didn't in the end. Think this corresponded with original Todd getting done in real life for abusing a woman (or something like that) so he suddenly left taking original Summer with him. It's a bit blury now though and seems the writers have totally forgotten about it all.