Cornishware_artist Now Karinas_discoveries Dumps Her Old Family Life For New York and a Boyfriend!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isnt it strange though, how she just dumped her whole life and children. Clearly shes not home for Christmas , i dont understand how anyone could do that.

Reactions: 4
Isnt it strange though, how she just dumped her whole life and children. Clearly shes not home for Christmas , i dont understand how anyone could do that.
Totally bizarre!!! Tbf Charles and the girls are probably better off without her manicness around!! Lol

Reactions: 3
Totally bizarre!!! Tbf Charles and the girls are probably better off without her manicness around!! Lol
Agree! She’s a car crash…more than a few screws loose! It would be all just ME ME ME… And N…well no comment

I see Smugface still looks like the cat that got the cream. Yuk
She’s so ugly but it looks like the tables have turned a bit - K is hanging on to her instead of the other way around…

Reactions: 2
I'm loving the Cornishware reels and TikToks. So classy... which brings me back to remembering when Karina used to do her mid life crisis leather jacket fashion parade stomps in the pottery. I kind of miss those tragic days truth be told 🫠😆

• Haha
I'm loving the Cornishware reels and TikToks. So classy... which brings me back to remembering when Karina used to do her mid life crisis leather jacket fashion parade stomps in the pottery. I kind of miss those tragic days truth be told 🫠😆
It was like not being able to tear your eyes away from a car crash, she was cringe factor 5000

I saw something on stories today saying "happy mother's day" love Rebecca.
i thought that must hurt

Reactions: 2