Cornishware_artist Now Karinas_discoveries Dumps Her Old Family Life For New York and a Boyfriend!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely. She's too much of a narcissist not to have a page showing her new life off!
Sheā€™s been liking her brotherā€™s posts on insta recently and is still using the same account name, but not posting herself

Reactions: 2
Same! Itā€™s not the same without her šŸ¤£ itā€™s been a year since her last post. She must have another account somewhere.
Thatā€™s what Iā€™m thinkingā€¦.whoā€™s detective enough to scout out her new account on insta? Lol

I figured she was holding off on posting due to the divorce, but a year? Sheā€™s gotta have another account if itā€™s been a year.
Iā€™m curious how the relationship is working out logistically. Like how is she able to stay in America, assuming sheā€™s still there.
Cornishware seems to be doing well without her although their IG account is a little dull. Diary of a Country Man Farmer certainly must have had to go back to actually farming now that Karina isnā€™t reposting his variations of lambs in teapots now.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I figured she was holding off on posting due to the divorce, but a year? Sheā€™s gotta have another account if itā€™s been a year.
Iā€™m curious how the relationship is working out logistically. Like how is she able to stay in America, assuming sheā€™s still there.
Cornishware seems to be doing well without her although their IG account is a little dull. Diary of a Country Man Farmer certainly must have had to go back to actually farming now that Karina isnā€™t reposting his variations of lambs in teapots now.
I suspect that they're intentionally taking that approach as Karina overshared far too much. They all started to look a bit 'eye-rolly' when she rocked up, phone in hand, shoved in their faces when all they wanted to do was glaze or load up the kiln! They were dragged into it, regardless of whether they wanted the exposure or not, so I think it's a deliberate decision which I completely support.

Omg! I forgot all about that knob! Lol šŸ˜‚

Omg! I forgot all about that knob! Lol šŸ˜‚
Some of the regular Cornishware shills were so cringey! I swear he was the worst though!
Iā€™m so out of the loop, but do these people like him make money from their accounts? I canā€™t see the point of going to the effort to make Country Aspirational Chic reels for a free stripey tea pot.

Reactions: 1
Some of the regular Cornishware shills were so cringey! I swear he was the worst though!
Iā€™m so out of the loop, but do these people like him make money from their accounts? I canā€™t see the point of going to the effort to make Country Aspirational Chic reels for a free stripey tea pot.
Itā€™s just brown nosing for likes and follows basically! šŸ™„

The collaboration with JW Anderson that happened in Milan over the weekend must really hurt her. She was great at getting all the freebies, expensive clothing and jewellry.

The collaboration with JW Anderson that happened in Milan over the weekend must really hurt her. She was great at getting all the freebies, expensive clothing and jewellry.
Sheā€™ll never be as big as she was at Cornishware. If ever she eventually comes out again on the gram, she will forever get stick over her choice she made, going through her midlife crises

She's appeared on Insta to tell everyone she's on Threads!! Sounds as barking mad as ever and no signs of a jewellery business!

• Haha
  • Wow
Still having the vanity, attention seeking mid life crises by the looks of it! My god she makes me want to vomit!

And her new bio ā€œwelcome to my life extraordinary lifeā€ šŸ¤¢ full of yourself much Karina?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Me too! Every time I see her itā€™s sickening šŸ¤¢
Even more sickening is seeing these mismatched two together! They look so odd and so uncomfortable together.
Whatever happened there! Itā€™s the weirdest thing ever