Cornishware_artist Now Karinas_discoveries Dumps Her Old Family Life For New York and a Boyfriend!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And just as quickly as she returned, she is gone. She is like the Mary Poppins of Instagram. Flies in with her craziness and then poof. Vanished.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Really? How comes?
By never using articles (he/she/ they) or any tell tale signs of gender
And posting photos where *she* ambiguously looks rather manly (not butch).
There's a glimpse in the video on the boat of her partner as a woman, and the video has been cut out exactly in that still.

Reactions: 2
By never using articles (he/she/ they) or any tell tale signs of gender
And posting photos where *she* ambiguously looks rather manly (not butch).
There's a glimpse in the video on the boat of her partner as a woman, and the video has been cut out exactly in that still.
Sheā€™s always hidden her partner, which shows sheā€™s still not publicly (on sm at least) comfortable with the fact she left her husband for a woman, one of her ā€œfansā€ even. She doesnā€™t have to share what she doesnā€™t want, but your partnerā€™s true identity is kind of a big deal. Surely if you were proud and happy you wouldnā€™t be so disingenuous.

Reactions: 5
I had no idea her new partner was a woman!
Well I thought it was a man to start with, as really didnā€™t see the whole ā€˜Iā€™m 50 and Iā€™m a lesbianā€™ coming from K! Well shocked at that, but more shocked at K trying to make out it was all her husbandā€™s fault they split up! Come on K you were having an affair with yazhoo! šŸ˜„

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Well I thought it was a man to start with, as really didnā€™t see the whole ā€˜Iā€™m 50 and Iā€™m a lesbianā€™ coming from K! Well shocked at that, but more shocked at K trying to make out it was all her husbandā€™s fault they split up! Come on K you were having an affair with yazhoo! šŸ˜„
she always seems to present herself as holier than thou I think, her šŸ‘ probably still donā€™t know what she did. Wonder what happened to the ridiculous jewellery/tree stump painting/mussel art ventures šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
she always seems to present herself as holier than thou I think, her šŸ‘ probably still donā€™t know what she did. Wonder what happened to the ridiculous jewellery/tree stump painting/mussel art ventures šŸ˜‚
Oh god yeah!!! Probably just living off her divorce settlement šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 2