Cornishware_artist Now Karinas_discoveries Dumps Her Old Family Life For New York and a Boyfriend!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

there’s Nuzha
Every time I read Robotics it makes me think of K and her stupid antics at the Robot centre! Bet she thought she was going to rock the robotic world with Nuzha 🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖
Those two will forever face criticism if they are in the public eye, because no one likes a cheat or a cheater and especially the Woman who stole K from her husband!!!!!

I think she will make a new IG page if she hasn’t done already
Under a Pseudonym?

I had to screenshot this tit dribble again and remind us all of the feckless spineless needy narcissistic twit Karina really is! Oh and 007 has certainly been posting their antics, as last time I looked it was 1078 posts and her followers have gone up again too! I did wonder if she’d use her family name Legrand on insta as another account? But this is K and she loves her followers and would never change account. She’d never get that many again as just being her without the Cornishware behind her!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Every time I read Robotics it makes me think of K and her stupid antics at the Robot centre! Bet she thought she was going to rock the robotic world with Nuzha 🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖
Those two will forever face criticism if they are in the public eye, because no one likes a cheat or a cheater and especially the Woman who stole K from her husband!!!!!

Under a Pseudonym?

I had to screenshot this tit dribble again and remind us all of the feckless spineless needy narcissistic twit Karina really is! Oh and 007 has certainly been posting their antics, as last time I looked it was 1078 posts and her followers have gone up again too! I did wonder if she’d use her family name Legrand on insta as another account? But this is K and she loves her followers and would never change account. She’d never get that many again as just being her without the Cornishware behind her!
I agree… she doesn’t know what she’s doing but it’s a lot of followers to leave behind (she would be posting to get them to follow a new account if there was one) so there must “smoke coming out of her ears” 🙄🙄 trying to think of something, but what is there for her to show and tell or sell without Cornishware and when the facts would have to “come out”…. After this long I’d say the crap jewellery has died in a ditch. Hello Christmas… peak shopping period…
it’s a long time to be away from her sheep I don’t know how she’s managed… must be because she really hasn’t got anything to say that isn’t going to make her look more pathetic and desperate. I’d say she’s looking for a way to cash in the account 🤔????
Thanks for the 🤮 reminder 🤣🤣 she is so utterly delusional and pathetic… “her little chicks” that she discarded to move to another continent… I really hope the karma 🚌 is coming!!!

Reactions: 3
Did anyone catch k stories before . I literally caught it 2 mins after the photo was posted ( on her stories) it was a re share of a company showing her wearing their pearl bracelet. It was an old photo of her because she was wearing her stripes and she was stood in front of her dresser full of Cornishware ( from her old kitchen / family home).
When I checked again a few minutes later to see if she had added more stories it had already been deleted.
anyone catch it as well?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
You can see it if you look at what Karina has been tagged in. Or go to @claudiabradby to see their pinned reel on styling their earrings.

Reactions: 2
You can see it if you look at what Karina has been tagged in. Or go to @claudiabradby to see their pinned reel on styling their earrings.
yes that reel includes the shot of her that was posted on her stories. They posted that reel yesterday, the screenshot of her was posted a couple of hrs ago so can’t even say it automatically went onto her stories . She quickly deleted it though

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I did follow her but I don't know if she kicked me out or if she made her account private.
Anyway I can't see anything anymore :-(

• Wow
Reactions: 1